UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

3/5/14 9:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rbl
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are some issues in the iPhone app version of the Shop.

Try hitting BJJ on the menu when you open the Shop tab. You don't sell any BJJ gear at all? There are other things but that ones probably the worst.

Honestly it seems like a good thing to fix, it would be easier for us to buy stuff and you'd make more money. I've reported it a few times now.

Latest app version, 7.0.1 iOS. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 9:10 PM
KenBania
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Errors every two days. Ive been on sites with no errors for 10 years.
3/5/14 10:38 PM
ShanTheMan
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its been said, but each time you vote someone up on the app, your post quotes them. Pretty weak
3/5/14 10:40 PM
OutTapped
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - Its been said, but each time you vote someone up on the app, your post quotes them. Pretty weak
^^ I just voted you up and it didn't quote you. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 10:41 PM
OutTapped
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok it did quote you. That's the first time that's happened. I guess it quoted you because I voted you up and then made a post. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 10:42 PM
OutTapped

Can we get an update on how things are coming on the list of improvements or was this list made to just keep everyone happy for the time being? Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 4:14 AM
abi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OutTapped - Can we get an update on how things are coming on the list of improvements or was this list made to just keep everyone happy for the time being? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 11:44 AM
DirtyLickinsBrah
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

abi -
OutTapped - Can we get an update on how things are coming on the list of improvements or was this list made to just keep everyone happy for the time being? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3/6/14 1:41 PM
KenBania
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the requested URL the following error was encountered:

The following error was encountered:

Read Timeout

The system returned:

[No Error]

A Timeout occurred while waiting to read data from the network. The network or server may be down or congested. Please retry your request.
Footprint 4.8/FPMCP
Generated Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:39:42 GMT by 8.26.204.126 (Footprint 4.8/FPMCP)
3/6/14 3:25 PM
thedogofdogs
996 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just thinking about this thread a few minutes ago as I drew my bath, but then I got listening to some creed,

I load the site and without paying attention this page loaded while logging in, funny sometimes how the power of the mind can work.

Well anyways, the sub forums are loading now with my iPad, but I have to catch the right moment when in standard forum mode, needs a longer pause between it loading and the ad search loading.

working great in frames mode.....THANKU!

3/7/14 1:05 AM
KenBania

My ad block was blocking pureleads.com. I allowed it, the site worked. I googled it: Its a virus

How to remove PureLeads.com virus redirect and popup ads

February 17, 2014 By admin

The PureLeads.com virus is a very annoying browser hijacker and adware infection that can affect mozilla firefox, chrome,safari or internet explorer without computer owner`s consent. Once it gets inside, it modifies current DNS setup. After this, strange website or domains start to popup on infected computer. i.e. ads.PureLeads.com or click.PureLeads.com would keep popping up on screen or web browser will frequently redirect to PureLeads.com instead of any website that victim user tries to open. Anyhow, if you are suffering from PureLeads.com popup ads or unexpected URL redirects, you should take instant action to get rid of this malware or it will create serious troubles.

http://www.safebro.com/tag/click-pureleads-com-virus
3/7/14 6:40 AM
Standup29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forget all the fixing errors. Kirik, if you want to improve this board, make a seperate forum for all the whining and comolaining. Create Dramaground. A place for all the threads about how people are done with Zuffa. Hate on Bjorn. Complain about Fight Pass. Whine about shit Dana says. The UG used to be about fights, fighters and training. Look at the front page on any given day and tell me something isn't wrong with that picture.

This is the easiest and best option to fix this forum. Everything else is meaningless if we spend less time talking about mma. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 2:04 AM
OutTapped

DirtyLickinsBrah -
abi -
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 3:46 AM
The Blizz
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OutTapped -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
abi -
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 4:41 AM
sparkuri

Can we get a Prisonground? Phone Post 3.0
3/16/14 4:13 AM
pk7tanner
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blizz - 
OutTapped -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
abi -
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

NO & YES
3/16/14 3:14 PM
sparkuri

Look at the timing.
BS thread Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.