UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Ariel Helwani is done.

1/24/14 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
Logic MMA - Ariel Helwani is done.

No, he's not.

Please post source or this is getting moved to what if... Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:31 PM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/24/14 6:34 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phisher -

Hehe Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:38 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So there are no sources for this?
1/24/14 6:39 PM
Lux Fixxins

Kirik -
Logic MMA - Ariel Helwani is done.

No, he's not.

What about you fixing this site/app? Is that done? Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:43 PM
Chomas
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - Typical UFC.... They can't take someone who ask the tough questions Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:46 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - Typical UFC.... They can't take someone who ask the tough questions Phone Post 3.0
He asks the stupid questions and was lucky a pro fighter diddnt kick the shit out of him.

Good riddance. I anticipate he will tuck tail and return to the UG and act like everything is peachy. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:47 PM
Rudi

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
He asks the stupid questions and was lucky a pro fighter diddnt kick the shit out of him.

Good riddance. I anticipate he will tuck tail and return to the UG and act like everything is peachy. Phone Post 3.0
So you want someone who is afraid to ask good questions? no other reporter is worth a damn except maybe karyn bryant sometimes. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:48 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas - 
Yep Phone Post 3.0

LMAO!  I think I saw Ariel as Dana one tough question (about fighter pay) and then cowered when Dana threw out a bunch of nonsense.

1/24/14 6:49 PM
BRZ

So does anyone know what Ariel did to piss off Zuffa? Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:49 PM
chilz
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many fucking threads do we need on this subject? Fuck it...let's go for 5 more. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:51 PM
chilz
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRZ...most likely it was his support of GSP regarding the monopoly & drug testing comments. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:55 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

Rudi -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -

So you want someone who is afraid to ask good questions? no other reporter is worth a damn except maybe karyn bryant sometimes. Phone Post 3.0
Examples of good questions? Im serious. I even made a thread bro. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 6:55 PM
BRZ

chilz - BRZ...most likely it was his support of GSP regarding the monopoly & drug testing comments. Phone Post 3.0
Ok thanks Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 7:01 PM
AlexinTO

Sir Psycho Sexy - Bullshit if true. He's far and away the best mma journalist, like him or not. Phone Post 3.0
No chance
Not a chance in hell. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 7:08 PM
Chomas
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexinTO -
Sir Psycho Sexy - Bullshit if true. He's far and away the best mma journalist, like him or not. Phone Post 3.0
No chance
Who's better? Megan Olivia? Lol you guys are turning into idiocracy more all the time. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 7:22 PM
Jimmi fixed my sn
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be pissed if true. Megan olivia is so horrible and i hate watching her interviews Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 7:31 PM
Mustard Tiger
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmi fixed my sn - Megan olivia is so horrible and i hate watching her interviews
1/24/14 7:32 PM
Chomas

Jimmi fixed my sn - I will be pissed if true. Megan olivia is so horrible and i hate watching her interviews Phone Post 3.0
She has a real "I'm better than you" vibe, she's boring and reminds me of a Kardashian. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 7:35 PM
TwentyNineTwentyEight
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was at the weigh ins.

1/24/14 7:36 PM
AlexinTO

Chomas -
AlexinTO -
No chance
Who's better? Megan Olivia? Lol you guys are turning into idiocracy more all the time. Phone Post 3.0
Ben Fowlkes
Ben Blackmore when he was still a journalist
Gareth Davies
Chad Dundas

Helewani tries to insinuate way to much and to be part of the storey way too much

Some people love that style and fine for them
I think it is complete shite journalism Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 7:49 PM
gabemadrid
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll still watch MMA hour and MMA beat! Ariel is entertainment for me at work! Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 7:50 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

Chomas - 
Jimmi fixed my sn - I will be pissed if true. Megan olivia is so horrible and i hate watching her interviews Phone Post 3.0
She has a real "I'm better than you" vibe, she's boring and reminds me of a Kardashian. Phone Post 3.0

yeah and she knows fuck all about the sport. She's nothing close to a journalist...shes' a replaceable pretty face at best.
1/24/14 7:52 PM
ECWCock

Its funny, I've been looking for a source all afternoon, and still NOTHING.
1/24/14 7:54 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

ECWCock - Its funny, I've been looking for a source all afternoon, and still NOTHING.

for what?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.