UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> To the MOD who banned me

1/26/14 12:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SisterSteel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/14 12:04 AM

You see that dick you thought you rammed down my throat homie? Well i just bit your shit off and swallowed it. I'll be shitting it out here shortly if you want it back, you disciminating, selecitvely reprimanding, authority abusing dick nibbling bitch.

That was a mouthful. Your dick wasn't. I'll take that rim job now in honor of your ownage.

SS

1/26/14 12:06 AM
Sippi Boy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your language is offensive Phone Post 3.0
donfryesmustache
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So in. Respeck

Cotton
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So are you one of those transformers?
1/26/14 12:07 AM
McSurly
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up. You're a B-level troll at best. Enough is is enough. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 12:09 AM
RyannVonDoom

I support SS.. although your stealing of my insult about the blender is pushing it.

1/26/14 12:10 AM
4pdboxing
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McSurly - Jesus Christ shut the fuck up. You're a B-level troll at best. Enough is is enough. Phone Post 3.0

1/26/14 12:10 AM
billid
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck.  Ban it again.

1/26/14 12:13 AM
icarus92

You're just tiresome anymore. Not even remotely witty or creative. Your angle is played out. Not shocking, funny, interesting... Just tedious.

1/26/14 12:13 AM
someonestolemysocks
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4pdboxing -
McSurly - Jesus Christ shut the fuck up. You're a B-level troll at best. Enough is is enough. Phone Post 3.0

You guys better be careful she's gonna use a lot of crude language and make references to your penises and her mess of a vagina. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 12:14 AM
crazydave
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/14 12:15 AM

1/26/14 12:17 AM
DonFreedomFrye
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's clear that this is a disgusting and obvious discrimination against SS simply because she's transsexual (and a valued one at that).

The unjust and bigoted red name who is accountable for this should be demodded at once.
1/26/14 3:46 AM
SisterSteel

Sippi Boy - Your language is offensive Phone Post 3.0

blow me. Was that better?

1/26/14 3:47 AM
SisterSteel

Cotton - So are you one of those transformers?

yes. I transform into a prostate poker.

1/26/14 3:49 AM
SisterSteel

Jesus Christ approves of me 100%. So who gives a fuck if you dont.

1/26/14 4:05 AM
SisterSteel

Edited: 01/26/14 4:30 AM
icarus92 - 

You're just tiresome anymore. Not even remotely witty or creative. Your angle is played out. Not shocking, funny, interesting... Just tedious.

Then get the fuck out of my threads you dumb motherfucker because i am just as tired of listening to bitches like you complain about a lack of origninality when your idea of an insult 4 YEARS LATER is still Mister steel and all derivaitves of that.  at least I've been pretty consistent in making you look like a blithoring idiot. You all fluctuate between wanting to fuck me and wanting to shoot me or wanting me to fuck you or wanting to watch me fuck your wives...some of you are just fucking confused as fuck about my shit. This shit is fucking hilarious. I dunno man..i cant keep up with bipolar faggotry. I mean being queer is confusing enough as it is. Oh but You need not respond to me at all because  you would basically shoot yourself in the foot  and risk looking like less of a skinny shrimpy mouthy crossfit STUD for complaining about me being uninteresting yet you somehow manage to run your trap in MY thread, in response to ME on the very first page. That would just make you look like a bipolar confused whiny douchebag wannabe crossfit stud faggoty fuck with no game and a big mouth. Damn it would suck to tell the world just how insecure you are and how badly i make your gaping asshole bleed by just running my mouth. The things I could dpo to you in person are monu fuckin mental.

So do me a favor and shut the fuck up already. Spare me another useless post where i assert myself. your dick starts doing weird shit when i run my mouth...meanwhile you get bent while trying to you figure your shit out. You end up shitting pancakes for life. You hate me for it. You love me for it. You hate your dick because it doesnt want to cooperate and is not listening to your logic that has you thinking if you find me attractive then you must be gay. You are out of the closet. You quit fighting and take up underwater basket weaving. You end up a bipolar scout cunt called Alice in a sexual identity crisis. You get baptized and are a reborn faggot in Christ. So with Jesus back into the closet you go. You vow to only jack off to blond skinny bitches with blue eyes yet find yourself gravitating towards this weird shemale gender bender bitch with a surprisingly cute face and legs the size of your waist..you wake up beating your dick like it owes you money.  I fucking win everytime no matter how you choose to look at me.

See. Very consistent.

1/26/14 12:18 PM
jason73
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mods move to deformed shemale ground

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.