UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> I don't know why CindyO still posts here

1/28/14 11:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrZipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Cindy and I cyber alllllll the time.

1/28/14 12:01 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Cindy. She's cool with me. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 12:30 PM
SQUEEZIE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Lurker Below - **Put down a fighter/rival promotion

**Plug UFC

**Signature

to a T.
1/28/14 12:35 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like to believe Cindy is what happens when Dana pulls on some pantyhose and sits down at his pink laptop with a glass of Pinot Grigio

1/28/14 12:42 PM
SQUEEZIE

Arlovskis Chin - 
HarryPalms -
MarkRobinson - 

I like her just fine but for the last few years I feel like she's pops into most threads only to shill. I'm not a big Dana hater but the way she sticks up for everything he does you would think she was his mistress and suffering with battered wife syndrome. 

That said, she's much better that most our members. She's cool in my book.

- Cindy

pretty much sums up my feelings too.
Yeah she should just bad mouth her friend on a forum he reads. Seems smart. Phone Post 3.0

you could be honest and truthful with out bad mouthing someone...who wants friends that you cant disagree with at all or they wont consider you a friend?

im not a dana(ufc) hater either, but he(they) are obviously wrong and says shit that is false sometimes. she will make it so that everything he(they) does and says is rt and true.

and she hates majorly on anything that is not profitable or related to the ufc.
1/28/14 12:47 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arlovskis Chin - CindyO does nothing but cool shit for this forum. She consistently sets up meet and greets specifically for the UG, the same people who bemoan her every post and whine about her in any UFC/Zuffa thread.

I for one appreciate the insight, meet and greets and general posting she provides and I'm bored of half the board who offer nothing close to what Cindy does whinging about her. If I was her I would have left long ago. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe because she's a cool poster and not a faggot like yourself that would run away because some ppl dislike her... I mean pretty much any poster that receives a ton of attention from HH, MentaL FRB, Calo and even Kirik (although he clearly can't run away) gets nearly equal hate as love

Hell as an unkown/occasional poster I''l say a lot of thing ppl agree with and a lot of things ppl won't agree with -- I'm not going to get driven out of a forum because someone gave me an emotional booboo by disagreeing or giving a VTFD

CindyO is great for giving a line to DFW and for organizing shit,  and she's also a funny and intelligent poster in her own right, but when Dana or the UFC does something bad (maybe you don't think they can do any wrong, but I try to take a more nuanced view when appraising ppl/orgs) It's a fact that CindyO will almost always defend them -- obviously she's not a paid shill, but if you don't think being buds with someone would color your view then you don't really understand bias.

So when she makes a dumbass statement to defend BLAF I'll attack her, when she does something awesome, makes a funny comment or is just a generally a good poster I'll vote her up and defend her... Is that too harsh for you? She's said some really dumb shit in the past in what appears to be a blatant attempt to defend Dana and that's why she draws the ire of so many, but it doesn't even come close to erasing all the good she's done and does

1/28/14 12:52 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUEEZIE - 
Arlovskis Chin - 
HarryPalms -
MarkRobinson - 

I like her just fine but for the last few years I feel like she's pops into most threads only to shill. I'm not a big Dana hater but the way she sticks up for everything he does you would think she was his mistress and suffering with battered wife syndrome. 

- Cindy

Yeah she should just bad mouth her friend on a forum he reads. Seems smart. Phone Post 3.0

you could be honest and truthful with out bad mouthing someone...who wants friends that you cant disagree with at all or they wont consider you a friend?

im not a dana(ufc) hater either, but he(they) are obviously wrong and says shit that is false sometimes. she will make it so that everything he(they) does and says is rt and true.

Basically this.

I argue with all my friends and disagree with them at times, and I have the respect not to lie to them about my opinions. Maybe she just happens to agree with everything Dana says, but even then, you can tell at times it's not a matter of agreement,but more blatant defense

Hell I'm seeing ppl here say how much they love her, when I KNOW they've attacked Dana for comments CindyO was vehemently defending. As I said, it doesn't wipe away all the good she's contributed, but it's not like there's no reason she draws ppl's ire... Especially as the forum's BLAF-Love/BLAF-Butthurtedness peaks and troughs with the natural ebb and flow of Dana's media cycle lol

1/28/14 1:01 PM
Arlovskis Chin
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB -
Arlovskis Chin - CindyO does nothing but cool shit for this forum. She consistently sets up meet and greets specifically for the UG, the same people who bemoan her every post and whine about her in any UFC/Zuffa thread.

I for one appreciate the insight, meet and greets and general posting she provides and I'm bored of half the board who offer nothing close to what Cindy does whinging about her. If I was her I would have left long ago. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe because she's a cool poster and not a faggot like yourself that would run away because some ppl dislike her... I mean pretty much any poster that receives a ton of attention from HH, MentaL FRB, Calo and even Kirik (although he clearly can't run away) gets nearly equal hate as love

Hell as an unkown/occasional poster I''l say a lot of thing ppl agree with and a lot of things ppl won't agree with -- I'm not going to get driven out of a forum because someone gave me an emotional booboo by disagreeing or giving a VTFD

CindyO is great for giving a line to DFW and for organizing shit,  and she's also a funny and intelligent poster in her own right, but when Dana or the UFC does something bad (maybe you don't think they can do any wrong, but I try to take a more nuanced view when appraising ppl/orgs) It's a fact that CindyO will almost always defend them -- obviously she's not a paid shill, but if you don't think being buds with someone would color your view then you don't really understand bias.

So when she makes a dumbass statement to defend BLAF I'll attack her, when she does something awesome, makes a funny comment or is just a generally a good poster I'll vote her up and defend her... Is that too harsh for you? She's said some really dumb shit in the past in what appears to be a blatant attempt to defend Dana and that's why she draws the ire of so many, but it doesn't even come close to erasing all the good she's done and does

There's a difference. I contribute fuck all to this forum. Similar to yourself. We contribute knowledge that other people could have shared. Neither one of us know a unique thing that would benefit the rest of the board. Cindy does.

If I did a gang of cool shit for the board that nobody else could/ would do and get "attacked" as you put it then I'd say fuck you lot and go. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 1:02 PM
GarlicSauce

FEAR NOT, CINDY! YOUR WHITE KNIGHT IS HERE TO SAVE YOU!
1/28/14 1:06 PM
Arlovskis Chin
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB -
SQUEEZIE - 
Arlovskis Chin - 
HarryPalms -
MarkRobinson - 

- Cindy

Basically this.

I argue with all my friends and disagree with them at times, and I have the respect not to lie to them about my opinions. Maybe she just happens to agree with everything Dana says, but even then, you can tell at times it's not a matter of agreement,but more blatant defense

Hell I'm seeing ppl here say how much they love her, when I KNOW they've attacked Dana for comments CindyO was vehemently defending. As I said, it doesn't wipe away all the good she's contributed, but it's not like there's no reason she draws ppl's ire... Especially as the forum's BLAF-Love/BLAF-Butthurtedness peaks and troughs with the natural ebb and flow of Dana's media cycle lol

There's a difference between disagreeing with your mates decisions in private compared to airing out their work life decisions in public. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 1:12 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

I like to believe Cindy is what happens when Dana pulls on some pantyhose and sits down at his pink laptop with a glass of Pinot Grigio

Fucking lol Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 1:24 PM
Arlovskis Chin

^^^^^ fair comment but she gets called in the threads before even posting. But I get the point. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 2:29 PM
HexRei

I like her personally but her bias is extremely obvious so everything she says has to be viewed in that light.
1/28/14 2:40 PM
DeaconDoctor
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory MacRonald - Cindy is ariel in disguise Phone Post 3.0

Cindy's got bigger balls ;-)
1/28/14 2:46 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

One of the biggest internet "ownages" I have ever seen was when Eaton Beaver owned her on his "rise and fall of Zuffa llc" thread.

Cindy O has good and bad.

The bad-her obvious bias eliminates her opinions from having any merit.

Her annoying Cindy O tag line

The good is that she provides some cool stuff for forum members like sgotwalks.

1/28/14 2:51 PM
VTCO
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clattymine - 
VTCO - Organizing meet and greets with BLAF is cool for fans into that kinda thing.

But "insight"? LOL.

She has a direct line to DFW and has given us tidbits here and there.  Not on the level of HH, but she's provided some good info time and time again.

Her "direct line to DFW" means all she does is tow the company line.

I don't expect her to throw out scoops ala HH, but being an informal Zuffa mouthpiece doesn't really equate to useful tidbits or good info IMO.
1/28/14 4:41 PM
RyannVonDoom

VTCO -
clattymine - 
VTCO - Organizing meet and greets with BLAF is cool for fans into that kinda thing.

But "insight"? LOL.

She has a direct line to DFW and has given us tidbits here and there.  Not on the level of HH, but she's provided some good info time and time again.

Her "direct line to DFW" means all she does is tow the company line.

I don't expect her to throw out scoops ala HH, but being an informal Zuffa mouthpiece doesn't really equate to useful tidbits or good info IMO.
Oh the fucking ironing Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 4:42 PM
SQUEEZIE

Arlovskis Chin - 
MattyECB -
SQUEEZIE - 
Arlovskis Chin - 
HarryPalms -
MarkRobinson - 

- Cindy

Basically this.

There's a difference between disagreeing with your mates decisions in private compared to airing out their work life decisions in public. Phone Post 3.0

i could see that pt of view on certain issues. especially personal or non mma related. but come on, she's not allowed to think for her self? she's not allowed to disagree w anything he says on here? so she cant have discussion on here about anything unless its pro dana and ufc?

and again she is never disagreeing with anything they say or do any way. which is the point i was trying to get at.she will defend and argue how right they are and how wrong anything not ufc related is.no matter what.
1/28/14 5:15 PM
Thacommish
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arlovskis Chin - 
MattyECB -
SQUEEZIE - 
Arlovskis Chin - 
HarryPalms -
MarkRobinson - 

- Cindy

Basically this.

No one is telling her to "air" out her issues with dana. No one you quoted is suggesting she bad mouth him either. The way danas other friends dont find it necessary to defend his every action on here, people are just saying maybe she should try that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.