UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What ran Dana off the internet?

1/31/14 7:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mertvaya Ruka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's scared? He should be.

He's digging his grave every time he does an interview these days.

But BLAF claims to "not give a fuck", cos he's tough and stuff.

If that was really the case, he wouldn't change his habits.

Anyway, I don't see how White can come back from this one, shitting on GSP, people won't forget. But he'll tell you he doesn't care till he's blue in the face.

1/31/14 7:43 PM
Logic MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

168 post-fight presser obviously
1/31/14 7:44 PM
Willin
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/14 7:45 PM

Have you ever noticed how Dana and you-know-who are never on the internet at the same time?! Something to consider...

1/31/14 7:48 PM
thatcpjguy

ajdefiant - No one gives a shit about you or how you feel. Shut up, dummy. Dana just doesn't have time for you clowns.
^this. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 7:52 PM
thatcpjguy

Mertvaya Ruka - He's scared? He should be.

Anyway, I don't see how White can come back from this one, shitting on GSP, people won't forget. But he'll tell you he doesn't care till he's blue in the face.

You and plenty others here give Georges too much credit. Yea George biggest current draw but currently isn't much. He's not chuck or lesnar level. Remember GSP co mains for lesnar.

A lot less people give a fuck about Georges than chuck and lesnar and Dana has a perfect relationship with those two. At the end of the day more people give a fuck about good fights than anything else. Most people don't even know Georges little tiff with the UFC even exists. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 8:38 PM
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thatcpjguy - 
Mertvaya Ruka - He's scared? He should be.

You and plenty others here give Georges too much credit. Yea George biggest current draw but currently isn't much. He's not chuck or lesnar level. Remember GSP co mains for lesnar.

A lot less people give a fuck about Georges than chuck and lesnar and Dana has a perfect relationship with those two. At the end of the day more people give a fuck about good fights than anything else. Most people don't even know Georges little tiff with the UFC even exists. Phone Post 3.0

Dumbest post ever. Are you aware how many people who had absolutely no interest in MMA watched UFC just to watch GSP?

Georges, as it's spelled, has a brand definitely bigger than Chuck's. Brock's stock is probably bigger but that's a direct result of his career in pro wrestling. It's laughable that you use him in your argument, as well as ironic that a pro wrestler is supposedly the biggest draw in the UFC.

If Brock Lesnar is to become the savior of the sinking ship which is the UFC then i want off now.

It's nice how you sell your opinion as fact. Maybe next time capitalize a few key words to really add some emphasis.

2/1/14 12:55 AM
austinjames427

He's on all the time, he just doesn't talk to us. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 1:03 AM
6ULDV8

I think they want him to lay low for a while after the GSP debacle.  

2/1/14 1:22 AM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I scared him off...you're welcome. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 1:44 AM
jwistead
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was Frank Mir... he's the devil.
2/1/14 1:51 AM
WizeKraker

Pretty sure it was this.

almost made me leave.

2/2/14 8:39 AM
WizeKraker

guess it scared the life out of this thread aswell. lol.

2/2/14 8:47 AM
RJJH
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

probably because some egg told him how it is and how to get there, ie. the truth. and he cant handle it because he's a fucking toolkit.

2/2/14 8:58 AM
nastydirtysavage
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny - Because I told him so.

I was all like

"Hey! Dana! Stay away from the internet!"

He was all like

"...Okay......."

He hung his head in shame and burned his Iphone and other devices. He is going back to a land line and notepad.

That's exactly what happened.
He uses a flip phone. Maybe he wasn't near a computer. Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 9:03 AM
Tao
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More and more people are disconnecting from being online so much. In my opinion it has a lot to do with how so many people behave online these days. Too many people trying too hard to be internet celebrities and a TON of negativity. Now add to that the worries of security issues it's no wonder forums all across the internet are on the decline.
2/2/14 10:20 AM
Reggie Warren Jr
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
Tao - More and more people are disconnecting from being online so much. In my opinion it has a lot to do with how so many people behave online these days. Too many people trying too hard to be internet celebrities and a TON of negativity. Now add to that the worries of security issues it's no wonder forums all across the internet are on the decline.

This and you start to realize it can be giant waste of time. I would recommend that most kids replace the time they spend on the internet and go learn a trade that can get you paid in life. The hours add up and you cant have them back. 

2/2/14 10:30 AM
NYjojo

Mertvaya Ruka - He's scared? He should be.

On the front page right now, including this thread, there are maybe four or five anti-Dana discussions. Why bother with the UG if the UG is going to be cunty/whiny all day every day.

The media and the fans are dying to know what the story with GSP is. There's been little to no information coming from him the last few months. It's pretty easy saying it's all about Dana and the culture Dana's fostered at the UFC. But as soon as GSP comes back that story Dana vs. GSP will be dead. Meanwhile 169 was shitty, 168 was unbelievable and 170 should sell well because Honda always delivars.
2/16/14 8:42 PM
OneSidedWar

No, he just finally realized that its true!!! The internet is contagious! Apparently, the longer you're on it, the dumber you get! Dana has inside sources so he's privy...

Don't be stupid...get out while you still can!!!

::follows Dana off web-ledge::

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.