UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN mods....

2/3/14 3:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mix6APlix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there really an issue with renaming Inspector Lunge "I HATE CANCER KIDS" because it is 'offensive' or is this chicken dicked faggot just looking for a way to avoid paying his debt? I understand that it is distasteful, but so have many of the screen names I have worn after losing bets and taking my medicine like a man, of which I never cried about nor went looking to mods to protect me. I lost, I accepted the consequences, why is Inspector Lunge any different? Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 3:25 AM
Mix6APlix

I mean, and Im not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but there is a poster named "Yuki Nakais Eye" or something. Named after a professional mmaer who permanently lost his vision in combat. In regards to 'respect' how is that allowable and my name choice not? Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 3:33 AM
time traveling 12er
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, the board has lost at least a couple of posters to cancer.  Maybe make an aids based ones.  I don't think any of the UGers that died of aids ever made it public.

2/3/14 3:33 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If to can't figure out why that name would be inappropriate, I think all hope is lost on you :/ Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 3:38 AM
Mix6APlix

I understand the name is in poor taste, but so have numerous names I have taken upon losing SN bets. I never cried about it, I changed my name, and sucked for a month. The point of screen name bets isnt to give the loser a name they enjoy. Ive lost before, and never once have I tried to weasel my way out of it. I changed my name, and continued posting. This dick tuckery should not be allowed. Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 3:42 AM
Mix6APlix

MMA Lives Here - That's clearly not ok

Come up with something more clever Phone Post 3.0
Kindly fuck off. You want to dictate names, then you enter into a wager. I have been on both sides, and I have always, ALWAYS, accepted the consequences of losing like a man, instead of crying like a beaten child like Inspector Lunge apparently has. Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 3:45 AM
GSDbestbreed
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even with a SN bet, there has to be a line. And I'm pretty sure you crossed it. Also, the name isn't clever or funny, or demeaning to the person who has to use it. It's just an insult. A pretty fucked up one.
2/3/14 3:49 AM
Inspector Lunge
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/14 3:50 AM

I sent "I HATE CANCER KIDS" to snchange@mixedmartialarts.com and posted their reply. I even sent them "Dick Tucking Faggit" as you suggested after they turned "I HATE CANCER KIDS" down, but they havn't replied yet. Fuck off with claiming that I am welching on a bet.

2/3/14 3:52 AM
Mix6APlix

Inspector Lunge -

I sent "I HATE CANCER KIDS" to snchange@mixedmartialarts.com and posted their reply. I even sent them "Dick Tucking Faggit" as you suggested after they turned "I HATE CANCER KIDS" down, but they havn't replied yet. Fuck off with claiming that I am welching on a bet.

My apologies. Didnt mean to imply you were welching, just being a pissy lil bitch about the double standard often applied here. Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 4:00 AM
Mix6APlix

Mix6APlix -
Inspector Lunge -

My apologies. Didnt mean to imply you were welching, just being a pissy lil bitch about the double standard often applied here. Phone Post 3.0
Im just being....* Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 4:04 AM
Inspector Lunge
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/14 4:04 AM
Mix6APlix - 
Inspector Lunge -

"Ive lost before, and never once have I tried to weasel my way out of it. I changed my name, and continued posting. This dick tuckery should not be allowed."

"accepted the consequences of losing like a man, instead of crying like a beaten child like Inspector Lunge apparently has."

"is this chicken dicked faggot just looking for a way to avoid paying his debt?"

"Maybe I should change your name to dick tucking faggot. You dick tucking faggot."

"Your new name is Dick Tucking Faggit. Enjoy you dick tucking faggit."

2/3/14 4:36 AM
JTA710
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inspector Lunge -
Mix6APlix - 
Inspector Lunge -

"Ive lost before, and never once have I tried to weasel my way out of it. I changed my name, and continued posting. This dick tuckery should not be allowed."

"accepted the consequences of losing like a man, instead of crying like a beaten child like Inspector Lunge apparently has."

"is this chicken dicked faggot just looking for a way to avoid paying his debt?"

"Maybe I should change your name to dick tucking faggot. You dick tucking faggot."

"Your new name is Dick Tucking Faggit. Enjoy you dick tucking faggit."

Haha Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 4:59 AM
Slobonmynog
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for outcome Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 5:50 AM
Aleksandra Albus Gstring
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub, lol you should of kept it homo erotic. Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 6:00 AM
Fabes
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.

I think it's a despicable screenname, but I'll bring it to the Admins.

2/3/14 6:04 AM
Fabes
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.

Come up with something reasonable. Then get back to me.

2/3/14 7:18 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
2040 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

It was my call. Not his. He's not trying to get out of anything.

2/3/14 10:47 AM
Mix6APlix

Sigh. Ok Lunge, your new name is Chumpstain. Assuming thats acceptable. Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 10:53 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
2040 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Mix6APlix - Sigh. Ok Lunge, your new name is Chumpstain. Assuming thats acceptable. Phone Post 3.0

Done.

2/3/14 11:07 AM
Mix6APlix

Thank you Sagiv. You are a scholar and a gentleman. Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 11:23 AM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you give them that name but you give me this name? da fuck?

i would of rather worn any of those names than this one cuz at least people would find it shocking or funny depending on the name. not implying cancer is funny....

2/3/14 3:42 PM
Mix6APlix

It makes me smile and warms my heart that you hate the name as much as you do. Cheers! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.