UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fixes and improvements

2/7/14 1:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 2:10 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is exciting stuff:)

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 3:12 AM
Edelweiss
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet! My very valid constructive criticism made your list. Thank you! It's good to be heard.

2/7/14 3:28 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You da man! Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 3:46 AM
Malagant
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about getting servers that can handle the traffic Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 4:24 AM
MMApostle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"No Ex GF's User would like it to be illegal to post pics of ex-girlfriends Policy".

Wait, why?
2/7/14 9:29 AM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
Flexo - I've posted it in every thread possible, nobody else has ever mentioned this problem or any poster here even acknowledged that I've said it. This app doesn't multitask 90% of the time for me. I can't leave threads 5 pages in anymore because I just lose the spot and the app restarts. Maybe it's just me, but it drives me nuts Kirik. Thanks for looking into all the other problems though. Phone Post 3.0

That will be added, but what is your phone, and do you have the latest version of the app, and is it the free or the paid one?

I have an iphone 4 that does it often, but I also have the newest ipad and latest updates. It definitly does it more on my phone but it happens on my ipad often enough to get frusterated with it. Thanks for the reply. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 9:30 AM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paid app on both too. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 9:53 AM
deepu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Montreal, QC

Kirik, impressive list.  Don't know if you already have one in place but a bug tracker like bugzilla or something simlar would help you a lot tracking and prioritizing.

2/7/14 10:19 AM
OutTapped
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not Stickying this makes no sense. This list has been a work in progress for a while now so why let it get buried in threads? I get the too many srickys but not doing this thread for a day or two? This list actually means a lot to all the members, now only a small chunk will see this if they view the forums at just the right time? Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 1:49 PM
MMA Playwright
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/7/14 1:52 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xcellenttt

2/7/14 2:13 PM
staygreenponyboy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/07/14 2:15 PM

It ain't easy being The King - thanks for TCB Kirik!
2/8/14 11:22 AM
Kirik
2017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
D241 - 

Problem-any thread that is a poll thread, I can only click and view it if it's on a main page, like page 1, page 2, etc...

If I see the poll/thread in my subscriptions threads, when I click on it from there, I'm redirected to the main page. It's not just for my own poll threads, for any poll thread I've posted in.

I use google chrome

pc, windows

2/8/14 11:25 AM
Kirik
2017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Let me bang bro - didnt see this on the list. when i edit a post that has a line break (hit enter on the keyboard), it shows up as the html "</b>" in the edit and posts like crap. only way to edit a post effective with line breaks is to copy the post before you click edit, then paste it into the text box and edit that. its bad.

Platform, browser, and OS? Without that info, it is super tough to address.

2/8/14 11:27 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
hawgchao - 

90% of us don't deserve to post on a forum that's run by a guy like k-man. 

Last night the guy posts J-Lau's 1st fight, from what I assume is his personal MMA library, turning my shitty evening into entertaining

And today gives us assurance that he's being as hands on as he can be in the process of improving the app that so many of us feel is unequal in value to the three pidliy dollars it cost. 

Thanks Kirik. 

And yeah I am kissing ass. I love this place.  

Thanks for the kind words!

That was Chris's personal library. He shot the vid :-)

2/8/14 11:29 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
OutTapped - Not Stickying this makes no sense. This list has been a work in progress for a while now so why let it get buried in threads? I get the too many srickys but not doing this thread for a day or two? This list actually means a lot to all the members, now only a small chunk will see this if they view the forums at just the right time? Phone Post 3.0

There were three stickies when I posted this. Adding a fourth seemed like it would be adding to the site's issues. As soon as a sticky was dropped, this was added.

2/8/14 11:34 AM
OutTapped
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
OutTapped - Not Stickying this makes no sense. This list has been a work in progress for a while now so why let it get buried in threads? I get the too many srickys but not doing this thread for a day or two? This list actually means a lot to all the members, now only a small chunk will see this if they view the forums at just the right time? Phone Post 3.0

There were three stickies when I posted this. Adding a fourth seemed like it would be adding to the site's issues. As soon as a sticky was dropped, this was added.

Thanks. That reminds me. Any way we can tell there is a sticky through the app? I had no idea there were any stickies. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 11:53 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
OutTapped - 
Kirik -

Thanks. That reminds me. Any way we can tell there is a sticky through the app? I had no idea there were any stickies. Phone Post 3.0

Stickies show on the iPhone app. Do they not show on the Droid?

2/8/14 11:55 AM
OutTapped

Kirik -
OutTapped - 
Kirik -

Stickies show on the iPhone app. Do they not show on the Droid?

They are on the top but there is nothing showing that it is a sticky versus just the most recent post. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:10 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik is the best!
2/8/14 12:24 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMApostle - "No Ex GF's User would like it to be illegal to post pics of ex-girlfriends Policy".

Wait, why?
. Phone Post
2/8/14 12:25 PM
Cameron0000
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will read later see whats changed. Thanks Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:30 PM
Ryan Black
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks very much, Kirik. It's obvious that you truly want the best possible experience for the user. Taking the time to address these issues head-on and compile a list of suggested fixes & changes shows how much you care. Really, thank you for making this place great, and progressively striving for perfection. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 1:08 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news Kirik ,

Much appreciated ... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.