UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teh Official UG Thiago Silva Support Thread

2/8/14 5:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pidgey
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What he did was bad and stupid, but at the end of the story nobody got hurt, so i dont think he should serve so much time, i just hope he get s help from frinds and family and doesnt fuck up his life over some broad. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 8:58 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woot silva support top team Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 9:05 PM
Molsonmuscle360
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Dana because he says shit I don't like but I will support this dude who shoved a gun in his wife's mouth..

Am I doing it right? Phone Post
2/9/14 2:34 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope all is well with him Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 8:04 AM
FightToLive
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he was that tuff he would not need a gun! Loser!
2/9/14 8:41 AM
Untightywhiteys
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In! But I won't mind some prison stories from this crazy SOB running through scores of inmates that think they are hard. He's gonna rape so many wanna be tough guys. We can only hope somebody smuggles in a phone to get this stuff on Worldstar. Not the rapings, just the ass-kickery that leads to the rapes.
2/9/14 9:02 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kazp306 -
Delightone -
Pappy Knuckles - Bitch fucked Pablo and was trying to take his house and his money. I support Thiago Silva.
This Phone Post 3.0
After they separated in 20 fucking 12 dude Phone Post 3.0
Get your own crib ya bish. Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 10:02 AM
kungfumullet
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiago v rampage for the crimetime belt Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 10:58 AM
bahrain2009
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free thiago Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 4:32 PM
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kazp306 -
Delightone -
Pappy Knuckles - Bitch fucked Pablo and was trying to take his house and his money. I support Thiago Silva.
This Phone Post 3.0
After they separated in 20 fucking 12 dude Phone Post 3.0
I understand your opinion but what I'm saying is fine you want to fuck a "so called friend" let him pay for your shit.

You fuck someone else but you still want the money and house your ex paid for that is fair.

Just fucked up laws, he should pay for his kids, but fuck the ex wife let her pay her own way thru life Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 5:42 PM
Dreville79
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12 -
NORCAL707 - Support? Dude fell off his rocker Phone Post 3.0

mental health,the guy needs help.i think we can all agree he's off his rocker
Plenty of people have mental health issues, they don't go around waving a gun in people's face and threatening to kill multiple people. If the gun laws in America weren't so dumb it wouldn't happen mind you Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:44 PM
Thuglife13
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
2/10/14 9:46 PM
danggook
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thiago means thug in Portuguese.. thats not going to bode well for him in the trial. No idea why Brazilians name their kids "thug" Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 11:49 PM
Proudfoot
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Support for thiago! Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 1:16 AM
TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Acorn - In,Crime of passion, give the guy a break. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
2/18/14 4:01 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any updates? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:52 AM
Thuglife13
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

War Thiago!

3/8/14 1:37 AM
Ramsey

If this is a thread that is for him getting a nice 30 year prison sentence then I'm in! Hope nothing but the worse for this creep! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:22 AM
Thuglife13

Ramsey - If this is a thread that is for him getting a nice 30 year prison sentence then I'm in! Hope nothing but the worse for this creep! Phone Post 3.0

It's a good thing you're not the Judge then. If anything, it looks like things are looking brighter and brighter for him...

War Silva!
3/8/14 6:11 AM
Thuglife13

I think everyone would rather be outside bars than behind bars. The latest news is good for Thiago and I'm sure he's glad to be out of jail.
3/8/14 6:42 AM
Frank the tank
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support Silva. I have seen situations where false accusations have destroyed reputations.
3/8/14 10:47 AM
jonnierockets20
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed for support Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:58 AM
man meets fate

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
KING Stannis Baratheon -
Thuglife13 -
Ramsey - If this is a thread that is for him getting a nice 30 year prison sentence then I'm in! Hope nothing but the worse for this creep! Phone Post 3.0

It's a good thing you're not the Judge then. If anything, it looks like things are looking brighter and brighter for him...

War Silva!
Where is Silva currently? Phone Post 3.0
So he is out on bail.. A handful of crimes in Florida a defendant can be held on no bond.. Aggravated assault of which Silva is still charged with is not one of those crimes.

So he is still charged but he finally got bail.. I'd say things are far from looking "brighter and brighter" for him. Phone Post 3.0

those charges wont hold up. if they did, then thiago could easily charge his wife and pablo for anything he wanted cause this is all from them.

i like how it went from he went into the school and held everyone hostage to had a gun while outside the gym to sitting in his car waiting for his wife.

How come none of those supposed hostages testified or went to the police? cause there was none. that bitch is trying to get everything thiago owns and was sleeping with a guy who couldnt even go home to her every night cause he had a real family back at his house.

Thiago should have left that bitch in the favelas where she belongs. face it, thiago is out and this dumb girl and her word of mouth will not hold up in court
3/8/14 11:34 AM
K DEAN
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpicyTaco20 -
Kazp306 -
FreightTrain - I strongly disagree with employers who terminate people who have been arrested.

Almost anyone can be arrested at anytime, especially these days.

Let the alleged criminal have his day in court.

At-least wait until hes found guilty (if hes found guilty) and then treat the situation accordingly.
Well hes still in the slammer, so he's clearly guilty of something or considered high risk to do something else crazy. Phone Post 3.0
He's high eisk because of accusations. the alleged gun in the mouth thing was January 30th. NOT the 6th, NOT the same day he went the gym. (She called 911, and got a restraining order). Feb the 5th, she called 911 again. Thiago sent a threatening text (Breaking the restraining order).
finally, Feb 6th, Thiago pulls up outside the gym, ONLY his ex wife goes outside? She claims he pulled a gun on her, and told her to bring Pablo outside. Pablo claims he came out, saw the gun, and ran back inside to call 911. Thiago drove off. My thoughts...Why would Pablo, or any of the other men in the gym let her go outside alone to talk to her abusive ex? (IF he were outside waving a gun in a drunken rampage, as per the accusations).
No gun found on Thiago mentioned, or in his house. Thiago was not drunk at time of arrest. It seems like a case of he said / she said. The court hearing mentioned zero actual evidence, other than the threatening text on the 5th. (Which, without seeing all texts back and forth I wouldn't give an optinion on). Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:05 PM
graciesrule
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/14 4:06 PM
So he's out on $25,000 bond and under house arrest and this means he's innocent? He's got a long way to go.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.