UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Weirdo Gets Ronda Rousey Tattoo

2/8/14 9:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roberto Silva
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mate who has been a long time lurker on the OG has finally got round to getting his first tattoo and chose Ronda Rousey.

He is pretty obsessed with her but it's still going a bit too far in my book reminds me of that guy who got all the Miley Syrus Tattoo's.

It's only an outline so far but will post finished pictures when he goes in a couple of weeks time to get it finished.

2/8/14 9:10 PM
Boondock
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks legit.
2/8/14 9:12 PM
MindBottling
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome tat. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 9:13 PM
Mechanical Bull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your friend has more money than brains
Nitecrawler
1915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Phone Post 3.0
I No Kung Foo
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is he going to include her middle finger?
2/8/14 9:14 PM
Sarsparilla Slim
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks better than the other honda tatts that have been posted here Phone Post 3.0
SmileyNY1985

Lmao what's the point? Phone Post 3.0
cwcoogan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I would think thats a terrible choice for a tattoo(it says 'tha underground'?), but actually looks like really good work.
sourcheese
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think her arms are bigger than his. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 9:24 PM
Paulo749
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - Phone Post 3.0

Perfect 

2/8/14 9:27 PM
Passive Jay
1741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that does not look real to me, do you have any more pictures?

not that I am expert or something...

2/8/14 9:32 PM
I No Kung Foo
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Passive Jay - 

that does not look real to me, do you have any more pictures?

not that I am expert or something...

It doesn't look real. Usually there's inflammation and redness on the lines. Not to mention the pro depth of field going on.
2/8/14 9:35 PM
Mushroom Slap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

worst photoshop ever
2/8/14 9:40 PM
Roberto Silva
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guys uncle sorted him out because he couldn't find anyone suitable in our area of the UK for realistic portrait work that didnt have a year plus waiting time.  Not sure he's legit his main job is a wedding photographer and his wife does tatts on the side during the week for some extra cash.

It looks pretty basic from that photo he sent me but i'm sure after a little detail added it will be okay-ish if you like that sort of thing.

Hopefully for his sake she won't go the way of Gina and focus on B-Movies instead of fighting a couple of years down the line.

I'm just looking forward to people asking who the fuck that tattoo is of when we go out as I don't know anyone else who knows who Rousey is.

2/8/14 9:40 PM
devils advocate

nothing weird about it

ronda rousey is a role model

2/8/14 9:43 PM
cwcoogan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate - 

nothing weird about it

ronda rousey is a role model

I read that as 'mole model'
2/8/14 9:44 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does nobody else realize it's fake?
2/8/14 9:44 PM
Roberto Silva

When I had my tattoos done there wasnt any redness until later on in the evening.  I fetched him some Bepanthen which is what the tattoo guy recommended and is what he used before the photo so his work doesn't look a mess.  It brings the inflammation down a ton for a short period of time.

2/8/14 9:45 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can use this as a coverup

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/538357TATTOOROLEX.jpg
2/8/14 9:45 PM
Passive Jay
1741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - Does nobody else realize it's fake?

Does nobody else read the posts above them before they post?

:) just giving you shit.

2/8/14 9:47 PM
Kerouac

Roberto Silva - 

When I had my tattoos done there wasnt any redness until later on in the evening.  I fetched him some Bepanthen which is what the tattoo guy recommended and is what he used before the photo so his work doesn't look a mess.  It brings the inflammation down a ton for a short period of time.

You lying piece of shit
2/8/14 9:48 PM
Roberto Silva

Well it better not be fake as it's what he sent me from his phone after he said he had it done.  I owes him half the tattoo money as I bet him he didn't have the balls to get a dumb tatt like that.  To be fair it looks 10x better than what I thought it would do conidering the guys wife hasn't even got a studio, which is something I would never recommend.

She charges £65 an hour and it took 3 hours so far with the stencil and outlines.

2/8/14 9:50 PM
Roberto Silva

Yeah cos you can really see the redness in the other tattoo pictures other people have posted.

2/8/14 9:51 PM
thaVANILLA Gorilla
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Friend" Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.