UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WOW Machida just opened @ +150, Chris -200

2/28/14 4:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I should just be taking care of business already but something is holding me back.  

Machida is very difficult to deal with when he chooses to always move away and wait for his opponent to come forward and then he just strikes quickly at the moment of his choice and then moves swiftly away again from the area where he counters (unless his opponent is hurt). 

I think Chris is in trouble here and if Machida can hit and run (and run and run and run and run & hit..............) without the passivity rule being called against him,  I'm guessing it's Machida's fight to lose. Machida is VERY tough to take down or to get a hold of even.

Fights came down to close decisions in Machida VS Page and Hendo, but IMO he has a clear edge in such a fight VS Weidman and I think it's the fight he intends to fight.

2/28/14 4:37 PM
zebers3
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I'm gonna lay down some money on Machida early because I see those lines shifting much closer come fight time.

2/28/14 4:38 PM
Lazer MMA

WOW Machida moved right away to +180, Chris to -260

2/28/14 4:40 PM
comeonman1
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laying $$$ down on Machida for sure
2/28/14 4:41 PM
Kubla khan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -

I guess I should just be taking care of business already but something is holding me back.  

Machida is very difficult to deal with when he chooses to always move away and wait for his opponent to come forward and then he just strikes quickly at the moment of his choice and then moves swiftly away again from the area where he counters (unless his opponent is hurt). 

I think Chris is in trouble here and if Machida can hit and run (and run and run and run and run & hit..............) without the passivity rule being called against him,  I'm guessing it's Machida's fight to lose. Machida is VERY tough to take down or to get a hold of even.

Fights came down to close decisions in Machida VS Page and Hendo, but IMO he has a clear edge in such a fight VS Weidman and I think it's the fight he intends to fight.

Weidman fighting page and Hendo would not be a close decision.
That being said weidman vs machida is a very good fight but I still believe weidman has a slight edge. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 4:49 PM
John M
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't gamble but if I did Machida @ +180 would be a bet I'd make.

2/28/14 4:50 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -

WOW Machida moved right away to +180, Chris to -260

Of course. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 4:53 PM
Calavaro
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd bet Machida at +180. That's some good odds right there.

2/28/14 4:54 PM
gokudamus

this is chris' most dangerous oppnent by far at 185 imo

2/28/14 4:55 PM
comeonman1
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't seen nearly enough of Weidman to think he is some kind of unbeatable beast like some people make him out to be.

Good bet on machida IMO
2/28/14 4:55 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT

Money to be made on Machida, imo. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 5:04 PM
PrettyBoy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Chris is going to dominate. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 5:05 PM
OMC 6000
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough fight to call
2/28/14 5:17 PM
Lazer MMA

-215, +165

2/28/14 5:28 PM
TzTinkle
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anything +120 and above for Machida is a good bet.
2/28/14 5:49 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

This fight will be close but will show how good Chris really is. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 5:50 PM
I Wild Each It
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman beats Machida rather easily IMO.
2/28/14 5:58 PM
teamquestnorth
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you betting on Weidman OP? Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 5:59 PM
JohnnyChingas

comeonman1 - Haven't seen nearly enough of Weidman to think he is some kind of unbeatable beast like some people make him out to be.

Good bet on machida IMO

I've seen enough footy of machida to see that he can be knocked the fuck out and chocked the fuck out. Two things Weidman is very good at doing to people.
2/28/14 6:01 PM
comeonman1

Bisping decisioned my SN - This fight will be close but will show how good Chris really is. Phone Post 3.0

This will definitely show what kind of fighter Chris is, If he rolls through Machida, he will hold title for a long time.

We haven't seen much of Weidman so far so this fight will be very telling as Machida is a tough fight for anyone.
2/28/14 6:04 PM
stonepony

Edited: 02/28/14 6:05 PM
Smart money is on Weidman. Anderson would have dismantled Lyoto, both times.
2/28/14 6:07 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Calavaro - 

If you want to lose money it is, I think Chris wins this one rather easily.
2/28/14 6:14 PM
comeonman1

JohnnyChingas - 
comeonman1 - Haven't seen nearly enough of Weidman to think he is some kind of unbeatable beast like some people make him out to be.

Good bet on machida IMO

I've seen enough footy of machida to see that he can be knocked the fuck out and chocked the fuck out. Two things Weidman is very good at doing to people.

ANYONE can be finished including Weidman who hasn't faced to many high caliber fighter's in his young career.

2/28/14 6:23 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calavaro -

I'll take the bet from you. Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 6:25 PM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

BW92 - Sorry guys, Chris is gonna win.... if the distance gives him trouble hell beat Machida up in the clinch. As impressive as Lyoto is he's proven himself to be equally beatable if he isn't able to get off Phone Post 3.0
Oh really? Damn they may as well call the fight off then, Nostradumbass has spoken. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.