UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teddy Atlas: 'Mike Tyson’s a phony'

3/4/14 9:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mayhem13
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah where are all these people getting the "rape" thing from

She was 12 (Atlas says 11. Tyson says 12. Not sure which is fact) he was 15. They were friends before he even met Teddy because they went to school together...he was joking around with her one day after training and grabbed her butt.

Its still fucked up, don't get me wrong....but its not like he was an adult when it happened. He was an awkward 15yr old kid...who did something stupid while hanging out with a friend.

I'm not defending what he did..or him. Tyson wasn't a saint by any means. But Teddy has always had issues with him due to this incident, as well as Cus taking Mikes side and turning his back on him. Atlas wanted the recognition and fame that came with Mike and his team.
.he became bitter when left out.

I just don't like how he always calls mike out in the media, but when he had his chances to say this stuff to his face...he acted like everything was fine. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 9:48 PM
Mayhem13
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson was fucked up sexually from the start. Due to issues/circumstances involving his mother.

It kinda bled into his life all the way onto adulthood I believe. Dude has/had some issues in that department, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if he seen nothing wrong with what he did, and was just joking around with a friend like he claims. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 9:55 PM
NORCAL707
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is just trying to be relevant im sure. Its sad to see how desperate he is though. Get over it, not very many people really care about this guys opinion. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 10:01 PM
chrisbaker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teddy is lonely dudes just trying to get attention at this point. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 10:23 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Dont know who that guy is but mike tyson os THE FUCKING MAN.

Iron mike might not be that great of a person, but mike tyson is a very analytical guy, very truthful about himself and has not delousions about the person he used to be. Mike tyson today is a scholar and a gentleman and i wont die happy unless i get to shake that mans hand one day Phone Post
3/4/14 10:26 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Mayhem13 - Tyson was fucked up sexually from the start. Due to issues/circumstances involving his mother.

It kinda bled into his life all the way onto adulthood I believe. Dude has/had some issues in that department, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if he seen nothing wrong with what he did, and was just joking around with a friend like he claims. Phone Post 3.0
"I woupdnt be surprised if he sees nothing wrong with what he did"

You have absolutly no idea what you are talking about. Please shut the fuck up Phone Post
3/4/14 10:33 PM
DoomFarmer

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Mayhem13 - Tyson was fucked up sexually from the start. Due to issues/circumstances involving his mother.

You have absolutly no idea what you are talking about. Please shut the fuck up Phone Post

This quote is awesome coming from a guy who just admitted that he didn't know who Teddy Atlas was in the first place.

Come on, guy.
3/4/14 10:37 PM
ShanTheMan
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^exactly DoomFarmer lol
3/4/14 10:42 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

DoomFarmer -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

This quote is awesome coming from a guy who just admitted that he didn't know who Teddy Atlas was in the first place.

Come on, guy.
I don't need to know who he is, i know Tyson enough Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 10:50 PM
Mayhem13

The Brotorious B.I.G -

The dude slept in bed with his mom until his early teens, even if she had a man sleeping in there with her. That's liable to fuck u up little bit sexually and mentally...especially as a awkward teenage virgin.

He was fucking around grabbed his friends butt who was 3 years younger then him. Its sketchy cause she was like 12...but I doubt he meant anything by it.

U had no clue who Atlas was, or the story surrounding the event. So how are u gonna correct other people on the topic? Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 12:24 AM
The Sultan
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Teddy sounds like a fucking hater Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 12:41 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Mayhem13 -
The Brotorious B.I.G -

The dude slept in bed with his mom until his early teens, even if she had a man sleeping in there with her. That's liable to fuck u up little bit sexually and mentally...especially as a awkward teenage virgin.

He was fucking around grabbed his friends butt who was 3 years younger then him. Its sketchy cause she was like 12...but I doubt he meant anything by it.

U had no clue who Atlas was, or the story surrounding the event. So how are u gonna correct other people on the topic? Phone Post 3.0
Please reread the quote in my post.

I'm saying that Mike Tyson had no delusions that iron mike wasn't a bad person.

I'm saying mike Tyson and iron mike because they are two different people Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 12:46 AM
dawley
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 1:06 AM
House Boru

dhughes - Well, that's a shame.

3/5/14 5:33 AM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im not defending Tyson, but how is he a phony? He pretty much admits he was a scumbag and he admits he is an addict now.

Teddy seems like a bitter old fuck
3/5/14 5:58 AM
trobinson21

Maybe Teddy is just tired of stupid ass Americans white washing pieces of shit because of pop culture. Mike is behaves the way he does now because he hit rock bottom, not because he found humility. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 6:16 AM
Bobby Lupo
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should hear what he says when the camera's off. 

Both guys are fucking nuts.

Mike Tyson is and always has been a legit sociopath/psychopath. He hasn't changed. He still has the mentality of the 12-year-old who helps old ladies carry grocery bags, so he can knock them out and rob them. He just figured out (or was told by his wife) that it's an easier hustle to pretend to be some kind of smiling mascot, dancing bear kind of dude.

Someone on this thread said Tyson is the realest dude in boxing. That is the opposite of the truth. Mike Tyson is a lump of clay. He'll be who you want him to be, if you can do something for him. If not: fuck you.No wonder he's taken to acting, that's what he's done his whole life.

Tyson is everything he accused George Foreman of being.

Teddy is another kind of maniac. You won't find a single Teddy Atlas trained fighter that has anything good to say about him. He wants to be the star. He used theatrics to put the spotlight on him when Moorer was beating Holyfield. He made it Teddy Atlas wills Michael Moorer to win the HW title when MM was the most talented guy in the division.

Atlas loves to work with hugely talented, but flawed big guys: Moorer (Lazy), Briggs (self doubt), Povetkin (passive), Meriqui (can only be the hammer). These are also some of the smartest boxers in the game. When a guy works with Teddy, he agrees to join a cult. When they win, it's because of Teddy, not that they're one of the most talented guys in the world; when they lose: they were always a bum, Teddy did his best, but they went back to their bum ways. 

Teddy convinced Povetkin, an Olympic gold medalist and #1 contender that he sucked and needed to fight scrubs and spend all his time in the gym for 2 year before he should even fight a contender. Povetkin was turning down $5m paydays against the Klits because Teddy convinved him that he sucked.

3/5/14 7:38 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

In the words of Jason Jenova aka the Spaniard aka the sith lord, sickening just sickening Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 7:42 AM
Throwin'Knuckles
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teddy did say he tried to rape his daughter right?
3/5/14 7:58 AM
Bobby Lupo
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Throwin'Knuckles - Teddy did say he tried to rape his daughter right?

no.

3/5/14 8:39 AM
JZilla
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does Teddy say happened?
I've heard Tyson's version but does Teddy say it wasn't just an ass grab? Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 8:58 AM
fob
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/14 9:11 AM

3/5/14 9:08 AM
IZASH INDUSTRY
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a big fat phony
3/5/14 9:26 AM
1a1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lupo hit the nail right on the head. If you take an unbiased look at both, they are both scumbags. They should do a traveling show together.
3/5/14 9:30 AM
Phil999

JohnnyB1 - 
jacktripper - 
JohnnyB1 -

Here's a video of Mike coming up to him last year and apologizing to him for grabbing his niece's ass almost 30 years ago. He was man enough to look Teddy in the eye and say sorry I was wrong.

So someone apologized to you admitted they were wrong and you're still talkin shit. Fuck you Teddy.

So you'd forgive someone that raped an 11 yr old family member of yours because they looked you in the eye and apologized?

Tyson's a piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

He did not rape her. Do some more research before bullshit like that runs out of your mouth.

Tyson was 15 years old, Teddy's niece was 11 years old. Teddy was one of Tyson's trainers at the time. Tyson grabbed Teddy's niece's ass. Teddy was furious when he found out and pulled a gun on Mike. Teddy was then fired by Cus D'Amato.

He didn't rape her.

You are correct. Apparently he only groped her and threatened to rape her.

But jacktripper's point is also correct. Just because someone apologizes doesn't erase what happened.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.