UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just realized what a bad mfer Gus is...

3/5/14 11:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always knew he was very good but after just watching his highlight damn... He's a beast and just look at the list of guys he beat, might as well include jones. I like jones but He beat that ass.

How can you not like this guy? He's a complete badasss and pure class even in defeat.

RIP Manuwa

Jones don't get comfortable, he's coming... Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 4:33 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gus is a true viking
Video interview from London with his coach: Andreas Michael ‘We’re Going to Win’

3/7/14 7:17 AM
Teddy KGB
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes good but can he survive the Manuwa physic falcon death punch?
3/7/14 7:34 AM
Dreville79
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Gus, but this is a tough match and he has everything to lose Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:47 AM
kungfugrip

you watched someone's highlights and realized he is good? It's odd that watching short clips of a fighter doing his best makes him look good.
3/7/14 3:04 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

kungfugrip - you watched someone's highlights and realized he is good? It's odd that watching short clips of a fighter doing his best makes him look good.
I knew someone would bring this up. And your right to an extent... Highlight vids have the tendency to make anyone look good who is decent.

But, go watch Gus's highlight and then Manuwas and the difference between competition and everything is night and day. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 3:06 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Dreville79 - I like Gus, but this is a tough match and he has everything to lose Phone Post 3.0
No doubt. Manuwa has crazy power but Gus is much more polished and well rounded. He should win Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 3:09 PM
Tad Ghostal
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you not watch Jones vs Gus until now?
3/7/14 3:13 PM
The Acorn
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munuwa by TKO injury :)

Jk gusto via 3 round shutdown. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 3:13 PM
The Acorn
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 round Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 3:54 PM
CurtisTheConqueror
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya Gus is just going to hit him in the face until both of his eyes are swollen shut and they have to stop the fight 3 round TKO Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:01 PM
Tyrone sBong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guarantee you it's going 5 rounds, if Manuwa doesn't stop him before that. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:05 PM
Bobby Lupo
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's very good and improving at a ridiculous rate. He was a fish on the ground against Davis, but it took Phil 4 minutes of shooting takedowns to get him down.

Then he's shrugging off jones and taking him down Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:39 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Acorn - Munuwa by TKO injury :)

Jk gusto via 3 round shutdown. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck, could you imagine he actually did win by injury. I'd be convinced he's a voodoo witch or something lol. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:46 PM
biva
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm British and obviously a Manuwa fan, and in UCMMA he OBLITERATED everyone put in front of him.

BUT

all this talk of his KO power means little as he hasn't actually KO'd anyone in the UFC. Kingsbu, we can put as close to it as damn it, as he was destroying him, but his other two fights were ended by injury, not KOs. Pushing his KO ability is premature at best, cos he hasn't done it at this level. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:17 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Tad Ghostal - Did you not watch Jones vs Gus until now?
Haha no! I saw it and was super impressed but I guess I kinda wrote some of it off to Gus just having Jon's number. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:30 AM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo

Bisping decisioned my SN - I always knew he was very good but after just watching his highlight damn... He's a beast and just look at the list of guys he beat, might as well include jones. I like jones but He beat that ass.

How can you not like this guy? He's a complete badasss and pure class even in defeat.

RIP Manuwa

Jones don't get comfortable, he's coming... Phone Post 3.0
We're all adults here. I feel like it's ok to disagree about who won a fight, without being a total fuck about it. To prove my point, I'm totally voting you up after this comment.

Jones totally won...ya faggot. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:46 AM
FortyKoatz

Hes amazing. But can he keep up that killer pace he puts for 5 rounds? Jones edged him out in the fifth imo.
3/8/14 4:56 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Think I'll just bump this Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:16 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Very impressive win. I think he may be my new favorite fighter Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.