3/8/14 5:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going with Cole. Mcgoober acts like a turd. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:22 AM
JJSFC
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck is MMASucka.com? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 6:26 AM
Bobby Lupo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJSFC - What the fuck is MMASucka.com? Phone Post 3.0

Booker T from WWE has an MMA site. He does all the reporting himself

3/8/14 10:57 AM
andercansilva

what a crap main event, at least bring a contender fight to the main event, not some random featherweight fight just cause the guy is irish. im irish btw
3/8/14 11:08 AM
Bobby Lupo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Josh Barnett can discover Irish roots, put on a hurling shirt and fight Overeem in the main event

3/8/14 11:08 AM
Damaynevent

CindyO -
Gobulcoque - Good tune up fight for Conor.
LOL@ Cole being a tune up for Conor or anyone!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
This. Cole could very well make Conor look like he has no business in the UFC. It should be a good fight. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:12 AM
FortyKoatz

Its a solid main event for a fight night imo and a great chance to build conar while still providing a test.

Conar will have a big strength advantage in the clinch and can box miller up on the feet. Only question will be the ground.

Conar will sell this fight superbly and if he manages a tko he is on his way to being the biggest star in the ufc.
3/8/14 11:48 AM
olskool
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake - 
olskool -
Bobby Lupo - 

Cole is the Christian being fed to the lion here. Doesn't make it past the first. He's getting Matrix'd. Nasty, brutal and short. 

Aisling Daly can fight the worst 115'er on the roster.

Throw Todd Duffee in there too

Will the UFC bring maRcus daVis hoMe?

Cole can beat ANY  fighter in the FW division on a given day.......Trust me.

Everyone said Pearson would roll thru Cole, he had the best "hands" in the LW division they said....Wrong. There are other examples.

Cole lost a couple of very close decisions and a couple bad cuts in his introduction to the FW division, he lost....it happens.

If Cole is healthy and as he matures as a fighter and a man he has the ability to one day, (and soon) to have the belt. There are non believers and there are haters, thats ok too...

I chose to BELIEVE

WAR COLE

Tell me how cole beats aldo, mendes, cub, Edgar, BJ etc. I do agree he's a tough fight for anyone. Phone Post 3.0

MRM,
First of all let's keep BJ Penn out of your list as He is a hero in the Miller household.
Make no mistake, I'm not suggesting Cole would "roll" thru any of the fighters you mention. That said, Cole has a history of hurting or catching fighters on their feet then finishing them in a submission. This is not anything new. Conversely, Coles also finished people on the ground after he has taken some damage.
I do not believe Cole is going to go out and win a decision against most top ranked fighters but his boxing (not slugging) is EXTREMELY underrated by those who think they know the game. We all know Coles not a wrestler but his wrestling is improving. Cole can catch any of these fighters you mention with a strike(not by luck but thru skill and determination) then complete with a sub, he can be taken down where he can win with a sub, he can catch them in a scramble.
Much respect to everyone you named but Coles been in the UFC for close to 10 years for a reason, he is exciting, he finishes fights, he's never been submitted as a pro and he continues to improve and mature as a fighter. I encourage everyone to sit back and enjoy Cole as he enters his prime. He's a "true martial artist", all around good guy and great friend and son.
War cole
3/8/14 11:51 AM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Cole! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:54 AM
myjawhurts
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last Irish Ufc was 93.
Shogun, Coleman, hendo, franklin, Davis, Lytle, siver, kampmann, belcher, kang and mother fucking Jeremy Horn!!
Conor McGregor is a character but unless its fight of the millennium I feel that the Irish fans will be disappointed.
Fact is that ufc is so rare in Ireland that a Mcgregor, Parke, Seery, Gunnar Nelson and a handful of Brits and euros will still be a complete sell out but it's taking advantage of a fight mad nation. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:57 AM
Bobby Lupo

At least it's better than UFC 72 in Belfast. They rounded up some guys from the homeless shelters and had them fight. 

3/8/14 12:15 PM
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Magrinho! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:39 PM
ima zombie
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is this fight at 145? Cole dropped to featherweight to fight manny in his last outing correct? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:37 PM
ColeMillerATT
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ima zombie - So is this fight at 145? Cole dropped to featherweight to fight manny in his last outing correct? Phone Post 3.0
I've fought twice since fighting manny Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:46 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ColeMillerATT - 
ima zombie - So is this fight at 145? Cole dropped to featherweight to fight manny in his last outing correct? Phone Post 3.0

hope u starch that paddy is his hometown

3/8/14 11:19 PM
ajsr
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myjawhurts - Last Irish Ufc was 93.
Shogun, Coleman, hendo, franklin, Davis, Lytle, siver, kampmann, belcher, kang and mother fucking Jeremy Horn!!
Conor McGregor is a character but unless its fight of the millennium I feel that the Irish fans will be disappointed.
Fact is that ufc is so rare in Ireland that a Mcgregor, Parke, Seery, Gunnar Nelson and a handful of Brits and euros will still be a complete sell out but it's taking advantage of a fight mad nation. Phone Post 3.0

I'm looking forward to this card, but I'm resigned to the fact that there will never be another event in Ireland that comes anywhere close to the quality of UFC 93.
3/8/14 11:55 PM
Fedoral Crime
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -

At least it's better than UFC 72 in Belfast. They rounded up some guys from the homeless shelters and had them fight. 

Exactly. That card was really bad. I can't remember who Rich Franklin fought in the main event but I remember the card was terrible.

If this event can give more Irish fighters a chance in the UFC it'll be worth it just for the atmosphere alone. The place would go fucking insane.

Hopefully they can make a Joyce/Ward rematch and find out once and for all who is the real "shite in da bucket!" or "innocent fool".

I hope they put Gunnar on there too. He's a proud Irishman and it'd be a shame if he didn't get to fight in front of his people. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 12:04 AM
Fedoral Crime
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ColeMillerATT -
Good to see you posting here Cole, have you been contacted about this fight yet or is it all just rumors at the moment?

How would you see the fight going? Would you prefer to stand and trade or take him to the ground?

Have you ever met Conor? Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 12:05 AM
Cojendo
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm calling it: Cole by flying Gogoplata!

War Cole! Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 12:08 AM
Bobby Lupo

Fedoral Crime -
Bobby Lupo -

Exactly. That card was really bad. I can't remember who Rich Franklin fought in the main event but I remember the card was terrible.

If this event can give more Irish fighters a chance in the UFC it'll be worth it just for the atmosphere alone. The place would go fucking insane.

Hopefully they can make a Joyce/Ward rematch and find out once and for all who is the real "shite in da bucket!" or "innocent fool".

I hope they put Gunnar on there too. He's a proud Irishman and it'd be a shame if he didn't get to fight in front of his people. Phone Post 3.0
Our Gunni didn't take any damage in England. The UFC should put the hometown kid on the card.

What about the knacker vs whacker (he was on some addiction show for chronic masturbation) fight that was supposed to happen between Aaron Brink and That Baldy Fucker Quinn McDonough? Zuffa, you know what to do. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 3:36 AM
ColeMillerATT
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime -
ColeMillerATT -
Good to see you posting here Cole, have you been contacted about this fight yet or is it all just rumors at the moment?

How would you see the fight going? Would you prefer to stand and trade or take him to the ground?

Have you ever met Conor? Phone Post 3.0
I've not been contacted about the fight. Still dealing with the broken hand from the last fight.
As far as how I'd fight him I'd fight him the same as the last 40 guys I've fought. I'd try to finish him Wherever the fight goes. Game planning is for front runners with no honor in what they do and those that are concerned with "winning" as judged by those who do not even know what they are judging. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 4:01 AM
FCM

If this fight happens Id like Miller to deliver some humility to McGregor and his fucking paddy schtick.
3/9/14 5:40 AM
Skeletor68
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough fight but I'm backing my man Conor. Think RTE are doing a show on him soon. Should be a sweet fucking match up. 93 was gray, atmosphere at this will be fucking electric. We went bananas for tom Egan v Hathaway, the crowd for Conor will be insane! Also would be great to see Paddy and a few of the other guys get another run. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 9:31 AM
Since06
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Gobulcoque - Good tune up fight for Conor.
LOL@ Cole being a tune up for Conor or anyone!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
This...

I'm not even a fan of Miller and me thinks if this hits the mat you'll see Connor get subbed! Like Dr Dre said about Ja-rule back in the day "Nigga please you'll have to jump and swing up to hit me in knees"

*Drops the mic and walks off stage* Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 10:04 AM
Bobby Lupo

My bookie said that if it happens he'll make a personal bet with me, he will take Cole. His logic: when has an Irish fighter failed to disappoint?

I'm half tempted to tell him I have an internet troll character that would jokingly say that.

My bookie thinks Conor is pure hype and will be exposed by the first name brand fighter he faces. That guy is good at picking them. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.