UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: We would definitely give Carano a fight

3/7/14 6:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Flannerz
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Gina fought Ronda it would be a race to see what would finish first, me or the fight
3/7/14 6:45 PM
12ealdeal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/14 6:47 PM
Deleted

(the edit function on this site FUCKING SUCKS)
3/7/14 6:49 PM
Boyd Crowder's Hair
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Dana is gonna throw enough money at Gina to make her come back from making lousy movies.
3/7/14 7:02 PM
BRZ

Cyborg will be pissed if Carano gets a shot at Rousey before her. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:04 PM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina is a legit badass. I hope she makes a comeback. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:17 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have something i'd definitely give to Carano as well.....

3/7/14 7:25 PM
tres_equis_666
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cantuna4u -
soonertodd -
JudoknowNothing - 
BRZ -

Gina Carano vs. Miesha Tate for contenders fight.

Sexiest weigh in EVER Phone Post 3.0

Sexiest fight EVER
Scissor me timbers!
I agree. Phone Post 3.0
FappingWand.gif Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:17 PM
VTCO
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when Gina was supposed to return in 2011? I doubt her final memory in MMA wants to be the fight vs Sarah D’Alelio being cancelled last minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIleQK5CnPY
3/7/14 8:21 PM
BRZ

VTCO - Remember when Gina was supposed to return in 2011? I doubt her final memory in MMA wants to be the fight vs Sarah D’Alelio being cancelled last minute.

It wasn't cancelled Ronda took her spot and armbar Sarah. Yes Gina did pull out due to a medical problem and couldn't be cleared. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:30 PM
AdmiralCackbar
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White: We would definitely give Carano a title fight.* Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:35 PM
VTCO
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRZ - 
VTCO - Remember when Gina was supposed to return in 2011? I doubt her final memory in MMA wants to be the fight vs Sarah D’Alelio being cancelled last minute.

It wasn't cancelled Ronda took her spot and armbar Sarah. Yes Gina did pull out due to a medical problem and couldn't be cleared. Phone Post 3.0

A fight not happening due to one competitor not getting medically cleared= cancelled.

3/7/14 9:02 PM
BRZ

VTCO -
BRZ - 

A fight not happening due to one competitor not getting medically cleared= cancelled.

More like Gina pulled out and the fight still took place. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:12 PM
bshaw1979

Dana be like " sure Gina you can fight Ronda even though you never made 135 before".
But Cyborg has to make 135 a few times to prove she can, before we maybe give her a shot.
Dana is such a clown.
3/7/14 9:16 PM
BDW_1983

"Welcome back in the ufc"
She never had a fight in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:03 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/8/14 1:42 AM
MagSlim

lipbite.gif Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:11 AM
BJ Penn is Irish
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for more Gina pics! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:30 AM
urch

bshaw1979 - Dana be like " sure Gina you can fight Ronda even though you never made 135 before".
But Cyborg has to make 135 a few times to prove she can, before we maybe give her a shot.
Dana is such a clown.

Uuhh, Dana never said that. Nor did he "be like" that.
3/8/14 5:37 AM
HexRei

MisterHawkeMMA - 
Figure4LegLock - Only fight for Gina is Rousey...she would get whipped by any contender out there right now which would screw up the $$$ grab that would be Rousey/Carano.

If she's as good as she used to be, she'd be top 5 in that division easily. Don't forget, she was working Cyborg for a while in their fight. And has some pretty good wins on her record. I'd love to see her fight Kaufman or Tate... and would pick her to win both of those fights.

I love Gina but at no point was she working Cyborg. Cyborg pulled guard but that was just because she knew Gina's main strength was Muay Thai while Cyborg had a much better ground game. She wasn't getting beaten, she was implementing the smartest game plan at her disposal.
3/8/14 6:38 AM
theshooter

Gina has been out of the game for several years now and everyone knows she'd probably lose if she came back, but so what, everyone wants to see it, especially if she found Ronda in a bra and panties match.
3/8/14 6:38 AM
theshooter

" found"

Meant fought.
3/8/14 6:50 AM
Soup and Beer
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/14 7:45 AM
bshaw1979 - Dana be like " sure Gina you can fight Ronda even though you never made 135 before".
Dana is such a clown.

So, Gina was offered a title shot and she turned it down because she claimed she would die? Oh wow I did not know that. Phone Post 3.0

3/9/14 12:59 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Figure4LegLock - My goodness...anyone who thinks Carano has any chance against a top 5 woman at 135 or 145 is simply delusional based on her looks. While she has been gone for the last 5 years women like Davis, Tate, etc have all consistently working at their craft. If Carano comes back it's because of the 7 figures she would get from Zuffa not because she is looking to make a run at the title. Any of you learn anything from Hughes vs Gracie?
2/10 Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 3:02 AM
Triangle Choked
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JudoknowNothing -
BRZ -

Gina Carano vs. Miesha Tate for contenders fight.

Sexiest weigh in EVER Phone Post 3.0
I'd be adjusting the volume from the couch with the converter on the coffee table. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.