UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Bisping Favorited My Twitter Post

3/7/14 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer

I vote up Bobby Loopz on sight. Best poster on the UG.

3/7/14 9:56 PM
Cameron0000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr_Honky -

photo segalshootingbispinggif_zpsab831fdd.gif

Lol! Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:03 PM
Pella
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

victorpoprock - Wasn't really cheating if the athletic commissions allowed the trt. Bisping acts as if trt is some magic shot that gives people the ability to kick his ass. Phone Post 3.0
Just bis pings ass Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:24 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you make that GIF Mr. Honkey or did you find it? It's hilarious. Phone Post
3/7/14 10:24 PM
mancabbage
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snooty - 
Lanceness021 - Bisping was accused by friend and training partner Quinton Rampage Jackson of using steroids.

I don't know how he's carved out a reputation as super like BJ Penn or someone without doing proper drug testing.
This! Can't believe how swept under the carpet it was! Phone Post 3.0

think page meant drugs in general, not peds. Bisping used to be a trance dj or something, bet he's popped a couple pills at some point
3/7/14 11:19 PM
talkischeap
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
TFK_HossPearson - Congrats. Your brown nosing and boot licking will serve you well in this life. :) Phone Post 3.0
In my country our hero Alessio Sakara was a victim of the UFC underhand, and like all Italians I stand for justice. Bisping always comes fit to fight.

He will beat Kennedy then Mousasi

This I know Phone Post 3.0
Sakaras prob was not ufc it was lack of chin and head movement Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:21 PM
Bobby Lupo
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ISawSilva'sBONEr - Lol at your avatar.

Douche nozzle Phone Post 3.0
Axe your girl what she thinks. She's burn down a house full of puppies for a night in the VIP with Bobby Braciole Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:22 PM
Bobby Lupo
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -

Bensonhurst sticks together no matter what and no matter where. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:52 PM
larry birds quick wit
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby, you're one of my favourite posters on the forum, I've voted you up several times on the unpopular opinions thread alone.

Apologise for calling us convicts, I don't wanna vote you down. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:03 AM
Pmclean1188
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Gonzo - I believe Hamill was only on Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when he beat Bisping.
True. How did u know that? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:04 AM
Pmclean1188
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone will retweet if you suck them off Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:23 AM
DennyBoii

Dr Gonzo - I believe Hamill was only on Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when he beat Bisping.
I'll agree. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:27 AM
bahrain2009

Hamill did Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:29 AM
Vikingknee
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No trt dying vitor would still KO bisping on any drug he wanted Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:58 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Mike is undefeated Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:27 AM
hubris
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao

that is great
3/8/14 1:52 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

We've known for a long time that the only way to beat Mike is if you're chemically enhanced.

It's a disgrace it's been allowed to continue for so long. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:19 AM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

Bobby Lupo -
ISawSilva'sBONEr - Lol at your avatar.

Douche nozzle Phone Post 3.0
Axe your girl what she thinks. She's burn down a house full of puppies for a night in the VIP with Bobby Braciole Phone Post 3.0
And by VIP he means grandma's boring bathroom Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:40 AM
Lanceness021

mancabbage - 
Snooty - 
Lanceness021 - Bisping was accused by friend and training partner Quinton Rampage Jackson of using steroids.

I don't know how he's carved out a reputation as super like BJ Penn or someone without doing proper drug testing.
This! Can't believe how swept under the carpet it was! Phone Post 3.0

think page meant drugs in general, not peds. Bisping used to be a trance dj or something, bet he's popped a couple pills at some point

I can't be sure of what he was getting at because he was talking slang, cryptically and it was a while back.

However, there's no reason for Bisping to be elevated above Carlos Condit or Frankie Edgar as being clean when he's only ever passed Stone Age testing.

I guess it comes down to him getting knocked out by Belfort, a guy who people react like is the only guy on PED's in the UFC.
3/8/14 6:29 AM
6ULDV8

Crooklyn - 

Damn right

3/8/14 6:38 AM
Bobby Lupo

larry birds quick wit - Bobby, you're one of my favourite posters on the forum, I've voted you up several times on the unpopular opinions thread alone.

I was wrong to say that Australians are a nation of convicts. I did a little bit of reading and it turns out that they're just the descendants of British and Irish convicts. Modern Australians should not be blamed for the sins of the forefathers fathers. 

I enjoyed my time in Australia. Pretty classy place, lots of Italians. 

Also lots of top actors and actresses come from Australia, but you wouldn't know it because they sound American on film, but then in regular life, they talk all crazy,

Lucy Lawless of Xena fame is really an Australian. So is the fat guy who made all the Lord of the Rings. Who knew?

3/8/14 6:40 AM
Bobby Lupo

FEDORallDAY - Good for you, what an achievement. Phone Post 3.0

It's like for a minute I was the best at Twitter. 

Now I know how a champion feels. 

I understand why Jens Pulver fights on. Once you've been to the mountain top, you like the view and want to go back.

3/8/14 7:29 AM
SpicyTaco20

What the fuck is wrong with your hair Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 8:28 AM
larry birds quick wit
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
larry birds quick wit - Bobby, you're one of my favourite posters on the forum, I've voted you up several times on the unpopular opinions thread alone.

I was wrong to say that Australians are a nation of convicts. I did a little bit of reading and it turns out that they're just the descendants of British and Irish convicts. Modern Australians should not be blamed for the sins of the forefathers fathers. 

Also lots of top actors and actresses come from Australia, but you wouldn't know it because they sound American on film, but then in regular life, they talk all crazy,

Lucy Lawless of Xena fame is really an Australian. So is the fat guy who made all the Lord of the Rings. Who knew?

Lucy lawless and peter jackson are actually from new zealand, a smaller country to our east, new zealanders absolutely HATE when we take credit for their actors/musicians/sportsmen.
But its an easy mistake to make mate, voted up.

Glad you enjoyed your time here, where did you visit? And for how long? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 8:57 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -

The reality is that a vast amount of Australians nowadays aren't from a convict heritage. Many people migrated from Europe and Asia around the turn of last century and up until the 60s or so. For example, I am first generation Australian with a greek mother and father from NZ who has a background of English, Irish, Native American and Portuguese. I do not have any descendants from the convict fleets.

But I'm still Aussie as fuck and proud of it :D Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.