UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Blackbelts in mma? WTF

3/7/14 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jimwilly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long story short, a guy where I live runs a gym, does Bjj has some boxers come in and probably has kick boxers at his gym aswell. Anyway... He's made a belt system for his guys that trane. He's not a Blackbelt in Bjj, he's hardly a boxer/kickboxer. Dosnt wrestle. And he gave himself the rank of black. I'm shaking my head just writing this.

WTF!

Opinions! Is this as retarded as what I think it is? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:35 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
758 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive got a blackbelt in sexing women Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:36 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 7:38 PM
crowbar
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A black belt covers about 2 inches of your ass.

You have to cover the rest.

Royce Gracie.

3/7/14 7:40 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All systems are made up anyways.. why not

3/7/14 7:48 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson's has a belting system. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:09 PM
Jimwilly

If you are a Blackbelt in everything then maybe? Isn't mma a collective term for martial arts? Arghhhhh! Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:15 PM
BTTMike
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What gym? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:23 PM
Twister Trent
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was at a local gym once (they payed me to teach a kids class) and the partial owner claimed the shirts they wore symbolized their rank. He would only wear the black shirts even though he was garbage on the ground, I could sub him with ease and I was maybe 15 at the time. Never understood these people at all. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:26 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

payeed by sayeed

3/7/14 8:29 PM
Twister Trent
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimwilly - If you are a Blackbelt in everything then maybe? Isn't mma a collective term for martial arts? Arghhhhh! Phone Post 3.0
Would be very difficult/take many lifetimes to earn a black belt in every single martial art. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:30 PM
Jimwilly

Twister Trent - I was at a local gym once (they payed me to teach a kids class) and the partial owner claimed the shirts they wore symbolized their rank. He would only wear the black shirts even though he was garbage on the ground, I could sub him with ease and I was maybe 15 at the time. Never understood these people at all. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. I just can't see where there coming from. Maybe that's a good thing though haha Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:31 PM
Jimwilly

BTTMike - What gym? Phone Post 3.0
Epic Bjj in Canberra Australia Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:34 PM
Jimwilly

The mma is called storm Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:34 PM
thegreatone287
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greg Jacksons team has a mma belt system. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 8:35 PM
MMA Playwright
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy gets a black belt in MMA:
3/7/14 8:41 PM
Jimwilly

Can't believe you brought him in to this Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:30 PM
rockafella

The responsibility is on the person attending the school. I am tired of making concessions for retarded lazy people. Let these fools open gyms and give themselves polk a dot belts if they want. All people need to do is close their facebook tab and open up google and do a little searching. Or ask the instructor about his credentials. If you are going to drop $? a month on instruction do a little fucking research for gods sake.

Stop trying to be captain save a retard. Stupid people get suckered into shit everyday. Martial arts is no different.
3/7/14 10:51 PM
talkischeap
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In mma you dont gain much from being a blackelt most subs in mma are at a bluebelt level how ever the blue moves come easier for the black Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:36 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Jacksln has gorrila jutjitsu or something like that and jardine is a black belt Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 11:36 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Paul_Blanka_Harris - Jacksln has gorrila jutjitsu or something like that and jardine is a black belt Phone Post 3.0
Jacksons * Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:49 AM
donkypunch55
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

A black belt covers about 2 inches of your ass.

You have to cover the rest.

Royce Gracie.

That's awesome Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:35 AM
thegreatone287
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul_Blanka_Harris -
Paul_Blanka_Harris - Jacksln has gorrila jutjitsu or something like that and jardine is a black belt Phone Post 3.0
Jacksons * Phone Post 3.0
That is Dave Camarillo system.

http://davecamarillo.com/jiujitsu/ Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:00 AM
ChaosOverkill
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/14 4:01 AM
Jimwilly - 
BTTMike - What gym? Phone Post 3.0
Epic Bjj in Canberra Australia Phone Post 3.0

As a Canadian, who's only real inside TV culture from Australia I know well is from the Movie "Fat Pizza", I believe the correct next step is to go ask him "Yer mum, does she root?" then kick the shit out of him when he comes at you inside of his Dojo/Gym/Bullshit Daycare Fu Centre in from of everyone.

Or maybe I'm getting that wrong.

3/8/14 4:35 AM
ozjiujitsu
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twister Trent -
Jimwilly - If you are a Blackbelt in everything then maybe? Isn't mma a collective term for martial arts? Arghhhhh! Phone Post 3.0
Would be very difficult/take many lifetimes to earn a black belt in every single martial art. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed would be hard to get a black belt in everyone. But you would think you would have the basics of boxing, kickboxing, wrestling and Bjj to at least be considered.

I don think his referring to having his tiger claw 100 % perfect. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.