3/8/14 4:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jimwilly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
Jimwilly - 
BTTMike - What gym? Phone Post 3.0
Epic Bjj in Canberra Australia Phone Post 3.0

As a Canadian, who's only real inside TV culture from Australia I know well is from the Movie "Fat Pizza", I believe the correct next step is to go ask him "Yer mum, does she root?" then kick the shit out of him when he comes at you inside of his Dojo/Gym/Bullshit Daycare Fu Centre in from of everyone.

Or maybe I'm getting that wrong.

Lol your not far off actually depending where abouts u are Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:41 AM
malryan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul_Blanka_Harris - Jacksln has gorrila jutjitsu or something like that and jardine is a black belt Phone Post 3.0
Jacksons system is called gaidojutso. It teaches jiu jitsu, boxing, wrestling and muay thai, so it's a ranking system for MMA basically. If you get a black belt I guess that would be jackson saying that you are an expert in being well rounded. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 8:06 AM
Ninja Lee
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It happens all the time unfortunately. I'm not against someone creating their own system and having a way to measure progress, that I fully support.

It's when people without the skill or ability to teach others how to actually defend themselves are charging money for something that could ultimately put their students in danger and get them hurt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.