UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> thiago out on 25kbond.Wife humiliated in court

3/8/14 1:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SOO72 - This pisses me off. Sounds like two people making up bullshit stories to try and take Thiago's house, money and freedom. That Brasco guy was on here too "why bring gun to dojo if you think can win fite". If that guy knows he would have known Thiago never even approached him with said gun. Wonder if he feels like a sucker.

Crazy isnt it?
3/8/14 1:23 AM
I Wild Each It
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/14 1:23 AM
For someone that is supposed to be such a rebellious badass...Dana caves to public pressure with a quickness. He doesn't even wait for all of the facts to come out...just "oh shit, this might look bad - fire that motherfucker."
3/8/14 1:29 AM
HuntingtonPUNK

Pablo is a wonderful friend
3/8/14 1:32 AM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad's a legit friend.
The ever changing story and now "dozens" of character witnesses for Thiago reeks of BULLSHIT. If he was half the maniac they painted him to be she would have a million white knight witnesses of her own :-( Phone Post
3/8/14 1:34 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is everyone acting as if Silva is innocent?

He was only granted a bond.

The charges weren't dropped?
3/8/14 1:37 AM
I Wild Each It
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanaWhitesHumulity - Why is everyone acting as if Silva is innocent?

I don't know if he's guilty or innocent...but guess what, either does Dana White. So why fire him? Why come out and say "this guy will never fight in the UFC again" without knowing all of the facts?
3/8/14 1:38 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy to hear this so far, hope everything else gets better. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:48 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - 

I don't know if he's guilty or innocent...but guess what, either does Dana White. So why fire him? Why come out and say "this guy will never fight in the UFC again" without knowing all of the facts?

Maybe 3 strikes and he's out?

Busted for using fake piss to cover roiding

Pissed hot for weed

Now this

Listen I don't like Dana but thiago Silva has had plenty of chances.
3/8/14 1:53 AM
SOO72

DanaWhitesHumulity - 
I Wild Each It - 

Maybe 3 strikes and he's out?

Busted for using fake piss to cover roiding

Pissed hot for weed

Now this

Listen I don't like Dana but thiago Silva has had plenty of chances.

So far it's looking like the whole thing was bullshit, just his "wife" who was porking the husband and father of another family saying a bunch of shit that nobody can verify except the wonderful father/husband she's porking.

You want to call this shit a strike? No witnesses to any of it, and a dojo full of students of the guy fucking his wife was supposedly looking on.
3/8/14 1:54 AM
I Wild Each It

Edited: 03/08/14 1:55 AM
@ DanaWhitesHumility

I hear ya, but I just don't see how anyone could consider this a strike yet. If he's found guilty, sure...fire his ass. But why fire him less than 24 hours after he was arrested? They can fire him at any time, so why not at least hear the facts?
3/8/14 1:55 AM
teamquestnorth

Hopefully he signs with bellator and starts wrecking shit over there.

After he destroys page he'd bi a big fish in a small pond Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 1:56 AM
GaspareBJJ
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is an idiot for banning Thiago. I'll watch whatever promotion picks him up Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:01 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

Probably the same reason that racist guy from turf got canned.

The Ufc is trying to be a mainstream sport and has a TV deal with fox.

UFC Fighters have been told they need to keep their noses clean if they wanna stay with the company.

Thiago is a loose cannon and they don't need the headache.
3/8/14 2:05 AM
I Wild Each It

DanaWhitesHumulity - Probably the same reason that racist guy from turf got canned.

UFC Fighters have been told they need to keep their noses clean if they wanna stay with the company.

That's kind of a difficult argument to make, when you have a tyrant like Dana White as the President and frontman of the organization.
3/8/14 2:05 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

Listen its not like thiago was just at home watching tv and his wife made up a story and the cops just threw him in jail. It doesn't work that way.

Thiago fucked up for the THIRD fucking time. I don't blame Dana one bit.

3/8/14 2:07 AM
DanaWhitesHumulity

I Wild Each It - 
DanaWhitesHumulity - Probably the same reason that racist guy from turf got canned.

That's kind of a difficult argument to make, when you have a tyrant like Dana White as the President and frontman of the organization.

Yeah well Dana is a huge hypocrite. What else is new.
3/8/14 2:08 AM
F ah G

DoomFarmer - As I have repeatedly said...look for Thiago to do ZERO time.

This whole thing sounds like melodramatic woman created shit.

Pretty sure he just got out, mayun.  That's time served. 

Guess you were wrong, repeatedly.  Bummer...

3/8/14 2:21 AM
WhoShotYushinOkami
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember thinking at the time that some of the initial information being released just didnt add up.

The wife said both her and Thiago moved on to other people.

Yet she continued to live with Thiago while dating Pablo and she continued to live with him despite the fact she said he was still abusive?

This was in addition to Pablo supposedly moving on from his wife as well.

If Thiago moved on, and Thiago's wife moved on, and Pablo moved on, why is Thiago's wife still living with Thiago?

And why is she still living with him while he is abusive when she supposedly has a relationship with a world champion BJJ who also is getting a divorce?

Then we heard he stormed the gym with guns and threatened everyone. But it appears more that he sat in the parking lot waiting for just pablo?

I mean did he go in and threaten 30 or 40 people or did he sit outside waiting to settle shit with the guy laying pipe to his wife?

Theres a big difference to me even if neither is a mature and responsible way to handle conflict.

Then you have Thiago teling the reporter outsid ethe jail that his wife is going after his money!

It just doesnt all add up to me enough to say Thiago is 100% guilty!

All that aside I can understand where Dana is coming from.

But nowadays, I would like to see someone say "you know, we understand the allegations, but nothing has been proven yet so until then, we will carry on as usual."

I mean some POS hooker/stripper accuses some duke lacrosse players of rape? School shuts down the lacrosse program and suspends multiple student athletes just based on the accustaion. We know how that turnded out!

Waitress claims carry out customer writes nigger on the credit card slip? Everyone is up in arms and gives her $10K. Evidence appears to show shes just an opportunistic POS and people who gave money to her are gullible idiots!

I just dont understand why in cases like this where no one really appears to be 100 % trustworthy,  society cant just sit back for 2 fucking seconds and wait to hear everyones story before coming to conclusions!

3/8/14 2:50 AM
DoomFarmer

F ah G -
DoomFarmer - As I have repeatedly said...look for Thiago to do ZERO time.

This whole thing sounds like melodramatic woman created shit.

Pretty sure he just got out, mayun.  That's time served. 

Guess you were wrong, repeatedly.  Bummer...

You know what I mean, shithead. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:26 AM
bigdee1983420
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami - 

I remember thinking at the time that some of the initial information being released just didnt add up.

Yet she continued to live with Thiago while dating Pablo and she continued to live with him despite the fact she said he was still abusive?

If Thiago moved on, and Thiago's wife moved on, and Pablo moved on, why is Thiago's wife still living with Thiago?

And why is she still living with him while he is abusive when she supposedly has a relationship with a world champion BJJ who also is getting a divorce?

Then we heard he stormed the gym with guns and threatened everyone. But it appears more that he sat in the parking lot waiting for just pablo?

I mean did he go in and threaten 30 or 40 people or did he sit outside waiting to settle shit with the guy laying pipe to his wife?

Theres a big difference to me even if neither is a mature and responsible way to handle conflict.

Then you have Thiago teling the reporter outsid ethe jail that his wife is going after his money!

But nowadays, I would like to see someone say "you know, we understand the allegations, but nothing has been proven yet so until then, we will carry on as usual."

I mean some POS hooker/stripper accuses some duke lacrosse players of rape? School shuts down the lacrosse program and suspends multiple student athletes just based on the accustaion. We know how that turnded out!

Waitress claims carry out customer writes nigger on the credit card slip? Everyone is up in arms and gives her $10K. Evidence appears to show shes just an opportunistic POS and people who gave money to her are gullible idiots!

I just dont understand why in cases like this where no one really appears to be 100 % trustworthy,  society cant just sit back for 2 fucking seconds and wait to hear everyones story before coming to conclusions!

Vote up!!!!!!!!
3/8/14 3:46 AM
fatshitsu

Article does not support OP. Strong biased opinion, man.
3/8/14 3:48 AM
elperro
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami -

What he said! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:24 AM
WRESTLENOW

all i know is that thiago silva is one lucky man that he confronted pablo on asphalt the first time, if it had been concrete those people would be at a funeral not a court hearing.
3/8/14 4:37 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes -

Anyone happen to notice the name of his attorney?

He's not even Jewish Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:46 AM
Lanceness021

I Wild Each It - For someone that is supposed to be such a rebellious badass...Dana caves to public pressure with a quickness. He doesn't even wait for all of the facts to come out...just "oh shit, this might look bad - fire that motherfucker."

This, it's funny when he tries to predict public opinion and it backfires in his face.

E.g Editing on TUF makes Roy Nelson look like a jerk - Dana trashes him remorselessly

Fights in the UFC shows a ton of heart - Dana backtracks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.