UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> (Pic) Ronda Rousey and Brendan Schaub

3/7/14 9:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jimmy Rustler
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/14 9:57 PM

MediumRareMistake
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This at sea world Phone Post 3.0
GnP Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Havent seen this yet. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:59 PM
FatFrenchFry
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doggy? Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:02 PM
slamming
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is the photo cropped? That's not the original. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:20 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's a lucky gal- Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:23 PM
Sydney Crosby's Iron Jaw

Jimmy Rustler -

Vtfd for being a day late on this. Fuck off and die homo. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:24 PM
Jimmy Rustler
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sydney Crosby's Iron Jaw - 
Jimmy Rustler -

wow

3/7/14 10:33 PM
yabadaba
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/14 10:34 PM
Jimmy Rustler -

That seems reasonable. In the full pic Honda is getting tag teamed by Schaub and Honaldo Souza.

3/7/14 10:35 PM
bigtreechris
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cut him some slack guys, he was probably at a retirement party Phone Post
3/7/14 10:37 PM
BrattMamley
1007 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sydney Crosby's Iron Jaw -
Jimmy Rustler -

Lol jesus Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:39 PM
GnP Sonnen

BrattMamley -
Sydney Crosby's Iron Jaw -
Jimmy Rustler -

Lol jesus Phone Post 3.0
Awesome Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 10:39 PM
Jimmy Rustler

Edited: 03/07/14 10:39 PM
Jimmy Rustler -

you know i could tell a mod on u and have u punished for that comment, right?

but since im a nice guy ill let it slide

3/8/14 3:27 AM
jmont

Jimmy Rustler -
Jimmy Rustler -

VTFD Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:34 AM
ShanTheMan
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crosby lol
3/8/14 3:41 AM
elperro
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That lucky sonofabitch! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:08 AM
shootfighterbull

Lucky bastard. Good for him. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:49 AM
Vulva Fabulous
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -
Jimmy Rustler -

Everybody shits on poor ol' Jimmy, but I gotta admit that Jimmy Rustler (or the character of Jimmy Rustler being played by an OG/UGer using an alternate screen name) consistently makes me laugh. He hasn't upset me in anyway so I.always wondered where all the hate for Jimmy comes from. As for me, this shit cracks me up.

I hope nobody takes what I just said in this post the wrong way. I'm not sticking up for Jimmy Rustler, he can do that himself, because whether or not you like him or not is not my problem and none of my business.

I'm only saying that I'm surprised more people don't catch the subtle humor in most of his posts and it honestly surprises me at the amount of posters that he annoys, or angers.

Maybe somebody could help me. Everything I've seen from him comes off as nothing but a harmless troll that plays the role of a very awkward, shy and socially retarded teen that lives with his over protective mother and brother that always teases him and has hacked his account. Has JR been more than just a harmless troll? Are there other times where he's crossed the line here and deserves everything he gets?

I'm being serious because if he's done some really fucked up stuff, I'd be interested to hear about it so that I can understand the hate and see why he catches so much shit and gets a lot of negative press on here.

Sorry for the FRAT. Please carry on, but personally, until I am given a reason to dislike him.....I'll keep on laughing at his posts and the overall character.

VU Jimmy! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:59 AM
cliff1503

Vulva Fabulous -
Jimmy Rustler -
Jimmy Rustler -

Everybody shits on poor ol' Jimmy, but I gotta admit that Jimmy Rustler (or the character of Jimmy Rustler being played by an OG/UGer using an alternate screen name) consistently makes me laugh. He hasn't upset me in anyway so I.always wondered where all the hate for Jimmy comes from. As for me, this shit cracks me up.

I hope nobody takes what I just said in this post the wrong way. I'm not sticking up for Jimmy Rustler, he can do that himself, because whether or not you like him or not is not my problem and none of my business.

I'm only saying that I'm surprised more people don't catch the subtle humor in most of his posts and it honestly surprises me at the amount of posters that he annoys, or angers.

Maybe somebody could help me. Everything I've seen from him comes off as nothing but a harmless troll that plays the role of a very awkward, shy and socially retarded teen that lives with his over protective mother and brother that always teases him and has hacked his account. Has JR been more than just a harmless troll? Are there other times where he's crossed the line here and deserves everything he gets?

I'm being serious because if he's done some really fucked up stuff, I'd be interested to hear about it so that I can understand the hate and see why he catches so much shit and gets a lot of negative press on here.

Sorry for the FRAT. Please carry on, but personally, until I am given a reason to dislike him.....I'll keep on laughing at his posts and the overall character.

VU Jimmy! Phone Post 3.0
I agree.
Jimmy seems like a pretty cool dude. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:29 AM
Toquinho
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigtreechris - cut him some slack guys, he was probably at a retirement party Phone Post
VU for this kind sir. I lol'd. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:30 AM
Chomas
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice crop LOL Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:39 AM
razrtyrone

Vulva Fabulous -
Jimmy Rustler -
Jimmy Rustler -

VU Jimmy! Phone Post 3.0
I think u might have a point, btw I didn't read it Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:13 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 
Jimmy Rustler -

Wow, you're quite a little cunt, aren't you? I fucking hate pussies like you. Cocksuckers who can't stand up for themselves, therefore run to the authority as soon as they get insulted. You've probably been that way since pre-school. And for a guy who's screen name is Jimmy Rustler, you get offended quite easily. VTFD.

3/8/14 1:28 PM
Jimmy Rustler

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
Jimmy Rustler - 
Jimmy Rustler -

Wow, you're quite a little cunt, aren't you? I fucking hate pussies like you. Cocksuckers who can't stand up for themselves, therefore run to the authority as soon as they get insulted. You've probably been that way since pre-school. And for a guy who's screen name is Jimmy Rustler, you get offended quite easily. VTFD.

I dont know man, u seem pretty rustled to me Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 2:01 PM
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody invokes hate like Jimmy Rustler

He post a pic of Ronda Rouaey and half the posters want to beat his ass

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.