UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So Australia is getting blacked out again this WE

3/8/14 9:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foxtel is too expensive for just a handful of things you want to watch. (UFC would be the only for me)

Yet fightpass is reasonable, but blacked out.

So in conclusion, thanks to the torrent sites. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:45 AM
bricht07
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onandon -
bricht07 - 
NeilDiamond - Lol. Its on foxtel. Not a blackout just because you're poor. Phone Post 3.0
Ahah my thoughts exactly people whinging just need to stop being such cheap cunts and get foxtel!
I never miss a card foxtel iq takes care of that for me Phone Post 3.0

Why be a cunt for?

Foxtel is turd, yes you might get the UFC in HD, but that's the only thing, right now, that I'd ever want to have from Foxtel. Doesn't justify me spending 50+ a month for some bullshit bundle of channels I'll have no interest in. I watch EVERYTHING online now, the TV (Foxtel included) is filled with shit.

I'm guessing you guys are over 30, so whatever. Do what you gotta do but really, but Fight Pass should give Aussies a good marjoirty of access to non-PPV cards, not small chunks they decide not to air on Foxtel.

Don't be dicks about it because you have access to something many people don't.

All I'm trying to do is point out that us Aussies who don't have Foxtel, are getting a raw deal with the Fight Pass. Not only is a shit deal for us, it forces possible consumers to rely on illegal streams to watch content that they would otherwise gladly pay for.

My point is valid, Foxtel can suck dick and you dickheads who are trying to be smart about it need to fuck off.

I'm 20 and make foxtel a must have! Its not being a cunt.. if you can't afford foxtel you can't afford to watch the Ufc therefore get what you need to watch the events or just read the results in the morning Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:10 AM
TheRealMattyS
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daveohhh - Any Aussie know how I can watch the Gus fight. This sucks!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
You may find you will have a better view in The First Row. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:14 AM
TheRealMattyS
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bricht07 -
onandon -
bricht07 - 
NeilDiamond - Lol. Its on foxtel. Not a blackout just because you're poor. Phone Post 3.0
Ahah my thoughts exactly people whinging just need to stop being such cheap cunts and get foxtel!
I never miss a card foxtel iq takes care of that for me Phone Post 3.0

Why be a cunt for?

Foxtel is turd, yes you might get the UFC in HD, but that's the only thing, right now, that I'd ever want to have from Foxtel. Doesn't justify me spending 50+ a month for some bullshit bundle of channels I'll have no interest in. I watch EVERYTHING online now, the TV (Foxtel included) is filled with shit.

I'm guessing you guys are over 30, so whatever. Do what you gotta do but really, but Fight Pass should give Aussies a good marjoirty of access to non-PPV cards, not small chunks they decide not to air on Foxtel.

Don't be dicks about it because you have access to something many people don't.

All I'm trying to do is point out that us Aussies who don't have Foxtel, are getting a raw deal with the Fight Pass. Not only is a shit deal for us, it forces possible consumers to rely on illegal streams to watch content that they would otherwise gladly pay for.

My point is valid, Foxtel can suck dick and you dickheads who are trying to be smart about it need to fuck off.

I'm 20 and make foxtel a must have! Its not being a cunt.. if you can't afford foxtel you can't afford to watch the Ufc therefore get what you need to watch the events or just read the results in the morning Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much this, if you cant afford foxtel go to youre out of luck. I agree that fightpass shouldnt be blacked out but until the contract on the broadcast rights is finished then youre either gonna have deal with it Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 11:47 AM
noisebully

xDODZILLAx - stop giving the ufc your money. youll feel smarter for it.

exacctly
3/8/14 12:52 PM
Luke Pukem
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To start off, I think this whole blackout nonsense is bullshit.  I am in the US and have dealt with this crap, also.

I bought NHL Gamecenter so I could watch games on my PC at work.  NOPE, blacked out on local TV.  They also would not give me a refund, by the way. 

This is not a Fight Pass problem, it's a problem cause by the telecoms.  They set the rules so they have monopolies on the feed. 

3/9/14 12:12 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onandon -
Jo'donnell-Davies - Just sign up to fight pass, it's $10 a month. Problem solved, plus it's still in the free trial mode Phone Post 3.0

We're talking about Fight Pass, good chunk of content is blacked out for us Australians.

RE: Foxtel, I haven't even user a normal TV in years, not going to shell out money for Foxtel when I can get everything online.
Did you try and watch it last night on fight pass? If you did what happened? I'm in aus too I signed up for fight pass the other day, I've only checked out the pride fights haven't watched any live events. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 3:12 AM
onandon

Jo'donnell-Davies - 
onandon -
Jo'donnell-Davies - Just sign up to fight pass, it's $10 a month. Problem solved, plus it's still in the free trial mode Phone Post 3.0

We're talking about Fight Pass, good chunk of content is blacked out for us Australians.

RE: Foxtel, I haven't even user a normal TV in years, not going to shell out money for Foxtel when I can get everything online.
Did you try and watch it last night on fight pass? If you did what happened? I'm in aus too I signed up for fight pass the other day, I've only checked out the pride fights haven't watched any live events. Phone Post 3.0

No dice for, I tried to get around it by using a couple proxy/vpn plugins but it didn't work. Unsubscribed today :(
3/9/14 6:17 AM
NONURINAUMANA
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingD87 - Foxtel is too expensive for just a handful of things you want to watch. (UFC would be the only for me)

Yet fightpass is reasonable, but blacked out.

So in conclusion, thanks to the torrent sites. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 6:36 AM
Standup29

Some of you grasp its due to broadcast deals. It's not on Fox because Fox didn't want it. I couldn't watch because fight pass isn't available in the Netherlands. It's irritating and it sucks.

Funny how everyone jumps on the ufc ass or dana and say idiotic shit like it's greed driven. The more houses its in the more money they make. I'm not happy I missed the event. If it becomes a trend I'll think differently about the situation but it won't be greed it will be laziness. Fight pass should be available here. It should be available every where.

Dana, tell your people to get off their ass and make it accessible everywhere (fight pass) or allow the countries it isn't to watch like before. No excuses moving forward. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 6:38 AM
Standup29

onandon -
Jo'donnell-Davies - 
onandon -

No dice for, I tried to get around it by using a couple proxy/vpn plugins but it didn't work. Unsubscribed today :(
You canceled? How did you even sign up? I couldn't even sign up because it isn't available in my country. I tried several times. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 7:35 AM
Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are aware you can box share foxtel here in aus and split the cost with your buddies aren't you? Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 8:15 PM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onandon - Fight Pass can go suck my dick.

I'm going to pirate the shit out of this because I have no other way of accessing it.

Foxtel can also suck my dick.

Australians are really getting fucked over with Fight Pass, I get that I'll have access to old fights and what not but that's basically it, I've been barred from 80% of the live content because of stupid broadcasting agreements. Defeats the whole purpose of this thing.
I watched it in Fuel TV on Foxtel.

Don't know what you're having your period over Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 9:56 PM
onandon

Rabid Bunyip - 
onandon - Fight Pass can go suck my dick.

I'm going to pirate the shit out of this because I have no other way of accessing it.

Foxtel can also suck my dick.

Australians are really getting fucked over with Fight Pass, I get that I'll have access to old fights and what not but that's basically it, I've been barred from 80% of the live content because of stupid broadcasting agreements. Defeats the whole purpose of this thing.
I watched it in Fuel TV on Foxtel.

Don't know what you're having your period over Phone Post 3.0

God damn you're an idiot.
3/9/14 9:57 PM
onandon

Did anyone have any success using Fight Pass and getting by the region lock/black out using a VPN/proxy/plugin type thing?
3/9/14 10:26 PM
slamming

onandon - Did anyone have any success using Fight Pass and getting by the region lock/black out using a VPN/proxy/plugin type thing?
Nope not this time round Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.