UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pickett win = 125 pound title shot??

3/8/14 3:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JTA710
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone feel that if Pickett wins he earns a shit at MM. Apparently Dana said if he wins he may be next in line? I feel that he would need to earn his spot in the division. Just because he beat MM before and one win in a new weight class doesn't earn a shot at the title to me. What say you Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 3:14 AM
JTA710
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 4:02 AM
Lick Boners
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he definitely needs a few more wins, Bagautinov should get the next shot for sure
3/8/14 4:16 AM
Standup29

I hope not. He looked horrible at tbe weigh ins. I am curious to see how he looks tonight. That cut had to be rough and certainly couldn't be healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets ko'd. Cutting that much certainly affect his ability to take a shot. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:09 AM
Huntsman
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sherlock1988 -
Lick Boners - I think he definitely needs a few more wins, Bagautinov should get the next shot for sure
^^ nailed it. Phone Post 3.0
Also agree.

I love Brad but don't think one win at 125 would warrant a title shot. I think he needs at least 2 or 3 wins before getting his chance. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:12 AM
Ninja Lee
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard on Twitter than Dana confirmed a win would put him next in line.

"At the scrum yday I asked @danawhite if @One_Punch defeats Neil Seery will he be next in line for a title shot against DJ? He said Yes."
3/8/14 10:01 AM
ipponssting
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd be a big name fight for Mighty Mouse and would sell well in the UK, so why not Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:02 AM
ipponssting
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And he has a win over him too Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 12:48 PM
bendlikebendo

JTA710 - Does anyone feel that if Pickett wins he earns a shit at MM. Apparently Dana said if he wins he may be next in line? I feel that he would need to earn his spot in the division. Just because he beat MM before and one win in a new weight class doesn't earn a shot at the title to me. What say you Phone Post 3.0
Earn a shit at MM, Hopefully he would get more than that!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.