UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> “Will Two Former UFC stars collide at WWE Extreme

3/8/14 5:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JOSH1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/14 6:50 AM

There`s been some murmurs about a UFC star possibly joining the WWE.. Stephan Bonnar has been rubbing shoulders with some WWE superstars lately. He was interviewed on Steve Austin’s Podcast the other week and he even made an appearance at RAW!<br />So I put two and two together and reached out to him to ask him the question!!<br />Is it true you have sights on entering the WWE?<br />Stephan: Well, I have thought about it in the past and I was able to be there live at Raw the other week and I thought I can do this!!<br /><br />Who would you like to fight?<br />Stephan: well, you know The WWE have an Extreme rules PPV and I sure would love to fight on there <br />Any names come to mind?<br />Stephan: A perfect fight would be Vs Brock Lesnar!! May 4 in Jersey!!!<br />I guarantee to give Brock a Beating of his life!! I won`t stop until he begs me mercy, & his mother apologizes for birthing such a brainless Neanderthal.<br />Why Brock?<br />Stephan: You Know, I`m a better Boxer, Kicker, Muay Thai and Jiujutsu... all round better martial artist. I can eat punches all day and I will keep coming forward. Unlike Lesnar, He gets punched once and he backs up cowering in the fetal position...Brock Is a meathead wrestler... A one trick pony!!<br />I think the American Psycho wants in on this May 4 Extreme rules PPV. Have you spoken to Brock at all?<br />Stephan: I’m waiting for him to take this fight. Brock is a big strong guy but, the brains of a field mouse!! Let`s do this!!<br />Well, Psycho thanks for your time! <br /><br />Let’s make this Happen hit up @TripleH @VinceMcMahon @stephMcMahon @BrockLesnar @Stephanbonnar on Twitter....GO!!<br /><br /><br /> @APE12A
3/8/14 5:37 AM
3 Sided Square
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael vs Wand Phone Post
3/8/14 6:09 AM
Chromium
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephan Bonnar has a family to support and he and Batista are friends. Also this is exactly the sort of match Paul Heyman would push for to help build Brock's aura. All of this is unfortunately plausible.

Dana White should have made Bonnar a commentator or interviewer or something so we didn't have to see this.

3/8/14 6:35 AM
theshooter
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sounds like Stephan Bonner must need money.
3/8/14 7:24 AM
iDaz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can imagine him playing a Wade Barrett-esque heel, bad with a nickname like American Psycho he could be quite the character! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:25 AM
iDaz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iDaz - I can imagine him playing a Wade Barrett-esque heel, bad with a nickname like American Psycho he could be quite the character! Phone Post 3.0
*bad=and Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 7:36 AM
Bobby Lupo
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bonnar is smart, smarmy and funny. He'd be fantastic on the stick, like a cross between Barrett and Chris Nowitski

3/8/14 7:49 AM
BigTedBear
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Bonnar say that was why he failed his piss test at the Silva fight he had been bulking up to try some Wrasslin best of luck to him. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 8:26 AM
DanCrase
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...fucks sake

3/8/14 9:12 AM
Kirik
1842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Good for him!

3/8/14 9:31 AM
gabemadrid
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he does well! Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:35 AM
ima zombie
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bonnar has talked about maybe going to the wwe for years IIRC Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:37 AM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome if true Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:43 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's gonna need a lot more steroids to get "WWE Big". I think he knows what to cycle though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.