UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cyborg vs baars

3/29/14 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCM - Its hard to view Cyborgs MMA career with any kind of perspective due to her being a drugs cheat.

Was she clean for ANY of her fights ?

Has she simply found a more effective way of cheating ?

Im not sure who would win a fight between Ronda and Cyborg, but the idea that Cyborg would walk through Ronda, is IMO nonsense.

agree with all of this.
3/29/14 9:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ch1ef
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elhoffo -
Ch1ef - Great fight. I'm impressed that Jorina hadn't fought in 3 years. Great extension and hips on those knees. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Michael say the only reason she hasn't fought was hat nobody would take a fight with her. After watching her against cyborg I can see why. Baars is a beast , huge range decent chin and highly a skilled. Pretty amazing actually well I'm not a follower of woman's kick boxing but she was pretty decent. Phone Post 3.0
I just looked her up and it looks like she had 2 MMA fights last year, so I guess Michael was talking about Muay Thai. Either way, still impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.