UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> He didn't want to let go

3/29/14 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brigham
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone else see that??? He seriously seemed to think should I let go or not when Yves grabbed his hands to break the hold Phone Post
3/29/14 11:26 PM
Beluthunter
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seen it.
3/29/14 11:26 PM
ImTheSandMan
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.
3/29/14 11:27 PM
JTA710
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carl was tapping why wouldn't he let go. He was tapping on Paul Harris too. He always wait till the ref physically gets involved! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:28 PM
ramaham
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hold it until the ref makes you let go...that's what the ref tells them Phone Post 3.0
ufc98newb
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't say he didn't want to let go of the hold. That imply a thought a process. I don't think the guy has any thoughts when he's got a guy locked in. More of a subconscious kind of zone.

Props to Yves for being prepared for the inevitable, and showing refs how it needs to be done in a palhares fight.
MRG1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramaham - Hold it until the ref makes you let go...that's what the ref tells them Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
hubris
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he didn't hold it long
Beluthunter
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JTA710 - Carl was tapping why wouldn't he let go. He was tapping on Paul Harris too. He always wait till the ref physically gets involved! Phone Post 3.0

I agree. At least yves jumped in quick
UGCTT_CrestRio
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JTA710 - Carl was tapping why wouldn't he let go. He was tapping on Paul Harris too. He always wait till the ref physically gets involved! Phone Post 3.0
Kinda what you're supposed to do. But I see what you're saying Phone Post 3.0
Mrbrownfolks
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/14 11:28 PM
You're supposed to wait until the ref gets involved. Although he didn't pay attention to the ref the first time.
3/29/14 11:29 PM
Brigham
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad he let go though. He's so fuckin talented and hopefully he can keep it up, do right and become a dominant force. Phone Post
3/29/14 11:30 PM
MRG1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc98newb - I wouldn't say he didn't want to let go of the hold. That imply a thought a process. I don't think the guy has any thoughts when he's got a guy locked in. More of a subconscious kind of zone.

Props to Yves for being prepared for the inevitable, and showing refs how it needs to be done in a palhares fight.
And this too, vu. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:30 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol even when yves made contact, he still was cranking on it. yves had to grab his hands off for him to finally let it go. glad carl didn't get seriously injured because another second or two and it would have been ugly.
3/29/14 11:32 PM
Melvin Junko

Yves had to yank on him, guys got problems.
3/29/14 11:35 PM
Melvin Junko

Want to add I don't think he's a dirty fighter. I actually think the stories of his low IQ are true.
3/29/14 11:38 PM
Brigham

Melvin Junko - Want to add I don't think he's a dirty fighter. I actually think the stories of his low IQ are true.
If he's too stupid to know and abide by the rules though he doesn't need to be fighting Phone Post
3/29/14 11:47 PM
Samoa
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It wouldn't even be questioned if it weren't Paulhares...........so it wasn't too long. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:48 PM
Rob San Soo

And new WW Champ! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:48 PM
mclifford82

kalt - 
ramaham - Hold it until the ref makes you let go...that's what the ref tells them Phone Post 3.0

No, it's hold until the ref tells you to stop, not until the ref forcibly rips you off the other guy. You're wrong.

No, you're wrong. When's the last time someone got finished by strikes where the ref told the guy to stop punching, but didn't pull him off?

Get real.
3/29/14 11:50 PM
MRG1

kalt - He is lenny from of mice and men.

since they're gonna pretend nothing wrong took place, congrats to lenny the tree stump.

Amazing.

Yves had to rip them apart. Took an extra second or so. For a choke hold and for someone without his record that's one thing, but for leg locks and this guy, half a second is too long.

But they didn't want controversy, so let's just all pretend that it was fine. After all it could have been worse and Carl seems to be okay. No harm no foul, right? Blah.
How many threads are you going to say the same exact thing in?
You fucking whiney little pussy.
The stoppage and "let go" was fine. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:51 PM
MRG1

mclifford82 -
kalt - 
ramaham - Hold it until the ref makes you let go...that's what the ref tells them Phone Post 3.0

No, it's hold until the ref tells you to stop, not until the ref forcibly rips you off the other guy. You're wrong.

No, you're wrong. When's the last time someone got finished by strikes where the ref told the guy to stop punching, but didn't pull him off?

Get real.
Truth, vu. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:53 PM
mclifford82

kalt - He is lenny from of mice and men.

since they're gonna pretend nothing wrong took place, congrats to lenny the tree stump.

Amazing.

Yves had to rip them apart. Took an extra second or so. For a choke hold and for someone without his record that's one thing, but for leg locks and this guy, half a second is too long.

But they didn't want controversy, so let's just all pretend that it was fine. After all it could have been worse and Carl seems to be okay. No harm no foul, right? Blah.

Just after your double standard, you give the best reason why no one should be pissed about this: Carl is fine and he sees nothing wrong with it.
3/29/14 11:54 PM
Jack Skellington
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kalt - 

this

3/29/14 11:56 PM
Mihow
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys are fucking babies

dude should still be in the UFC

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.