UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana being outraged because of sh** card

6/15/14 3:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is fucking hilarious

come on you can throw fighters under the bus all day. the bottom line is this organization is trying to sell polished turds and has been since ufc 100....
6/15/14 3:09 AM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep, I used to have to psych myself up to go see a concert or go to a party that mean't I could'nt watch an event. Now... I'll check the pbp for one or two fights, if that.

6/15/14 3:10 AM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is also the one smiling like a jackass in the picture of him signing Schaub's new contract, what did he think it was going to lead to?

6/15/14 3:11 AM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

arlovski vs schaub did not belong on the main card
6/15/14 3:14 AM
inf0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

Dana is also the one smiling like a jackass in the picture of him signing Schaub's new contract, what did he think it was going to lead to?

Exactly. They've been selling us subpar product for so long. When Pride died, so did the competition - they could begin selling ANYTHING at that point.
6/15/14 3:22 AM
ChaosOverkill

inf0 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Exactly. They've been selling us subpar product for so long. When Pride died, so did the competition - they could begin selling ANYTHING at that point.

Dana rewarded Schaub for laying on Lavar Johnson and "just winning" in horrible horrible fashion. He is the cause of his own anger tonight.

6/15/14 3:23 AM
ChaosOverkill

Roy Nelson is right, "Just win" and ignore the spazzing lunatic.

6/15/14 3:28 AM
TexDeuce
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 3:39 AM
caposa
1844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was an unnecessary, rushed, and poory thought out main card. It played out like one. 

Sometimes shit cards deliver great fights. Sometimes great cards deliver shit fights.

This card was what we thought it was.

6/15/14 5:09 AM
EatonBeever
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana did this to himself.  He created a terrible, awful, boring product - and when the product is terrible, awful and boring - he gets mad ???? 

What a joke....

Luckily, if you're a true combat sports fan - Ruslan fought over in the world of Boxing !!   If you are only into MMA, UFC - I feel bad for you.

6/15/14 6:28 AM
Dead President
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

This was an unnecessary, rushed, and poory thought out main card. It played out like one. 

Sometimes shit cards deliver great fights. Sometimes great cards deliver shit fights.

Well said Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 6:38 AM
madmav
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dana is running out of clown shoes, egg heads and finnng goofs to blame shit on.. so just like in vegas.. you can win.. but eventually you will lose. guaranteed.

;)
6/15/14 6:41 AM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

Nicely put.

6/15/14 7:33 AM
no-gi_JAMES420
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

... AND WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!
6/15/14 8:21 AM
BalloonBollicks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

Nail on the head, I sit up to 6-7am to watch these cards, feels like time wasted at 9am when the kids are jumping all over me wanting to go out for the day. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 8:25 AM
Stea1th

I hate watching schuab fights, I don't think I've seen any entertaining ones. 

6/15/14 8:33 AM
BigEyedFish
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

schaub is building a reputation for #schaubing instead of fighting.  And people get surprised when he underdelivers.  Why?  The guy is shit. 

6/15/14 8:46 AM
Vinnie G
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th -

It's entertaining every time he gets put to sleep. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 8:57 AM
Huggsbear
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no-gi_JAMES420 - 
caposa - 

... AND WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!

6/15/14 9:16 AM
BeauTown

There will be bad cards here and there nothing to cry about both fans and Dana Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 9:21 AM
Stea1th

Vinnie G - 
Stea1th -

It's entertaining every time he gets put to sleep. Phone Post 3.0

this is true. 

6/15/14 9:23 AM
scottbut
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although I've always recorded PPV cards on the UK, I always used to make a night of watching it the day after, food drinks etc, past year or so I simply fast forward through the recording the next morning, past 3 events I haven't even watched them all. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 9:23 AM
CaptainThunderPlums
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would always get a bit pissed off when I would hear about people talking about watered down cards but im slowly starting to see it now, this would have been a pretty good card if it was on fox, really glad I didnt pay for it, the good events are really few and far between

I find when I bring mates along that are not big ufc fans I really have to talk it up because the ppv fight cards just dont deliver like they used to which is very disappointing Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:09 AM
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - is fucking hilarious

come on you can throw fighters under the bus all day. the bottom line is this organization is trying to sell polished turds and has been since ufc 100....
Where is said outrage? He wasnt at the post fight presser and i didnt see any post fight media scrum. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:41 AM
Captfireeyes
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeauTown - There will be bad cards here and there nothing to cry about both fans and Dana Phone Post 3.0
Yea! Suck it up, shut up and buy the next event for 60$ so Dana can get more snow in his driveway, fucking egg goof clown shoes....

If people keep buying shit, the UFC will keep selling shit. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.