UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> White knighting on the atama forum

7/30/14 4:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
checkuroil
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Los Angeles, CA

The og has an issue where every time someone posts a pic of a girl they know, some anonymous white knight will image search the pic and contact the girl. So now no one wants to post pics

Well, the epidemic has spread. In the last two months, Eddie and Otavio have been contacted regarding opinions and statements I've made here.

Really? Trying to get me "in trouble" for opinions on a forum. That's lame as fuck Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 4:28 PM
spider guard
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Makati, Philippines
The jiu jitsu police has had a strong presence through the years.
7/30/14 4:36 PM
Sour
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
7/30/14 4:37 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did these people leave their name?

did Eddie and Otavio tell them to pound sand?

people suck.
7/30/14 4:40 PM
BTTMike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well you know who it is. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 4:42 PM
Josh Mancuso

Black Belt, Baton Rouge, LA

Shit like that has been going on in this forum for a long time. I've been in your spot about 4 times.

7/30/14 4:46 PM
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf have you ever said that either of them would get mad at you for?they would need to have very thin skin,maybe none at all
7/30/14 4:54 PM
MMAHistoryProject
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been pulled aside by my son's kickboxing coach for something I said about a UG member on another forum.  Don't sweat it.  At the end of the day it doesn't sound like anyone in your org got mad at you, and I already talked to the person who contacted them and gave them my $0.02 about why I disagree with their decision.  For whatever it's worth.

7/30/14 4:56 PM
Josh Mancuso

Black Belt, Baton Rouge, LA
12 - wtf have you ever said that either of them would get mad at you for?they would need to have very thin skin,maybe none at all

I doubt he has, but people look for the first oppertunity to throw someone under the bud for a chance at getting in someone's good graces. Same shit happens in the work place. 

7/30/14 4:58 PM
beejayjayee

BJJ...physical chess or knitting circle? You decide. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 5:02 PM
checkuroil
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Osiris said I was using eddies name to put down Toby.

Toby contacted Otavio to say I was disrespectful Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 5:23 PM
onyx2002
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But if those are the only two I would say you have been lucky. You knew from the jump those two both had issues and are probably not mental giants. With as visible as you are and as easy to find I would have expected every 10th planet hater to be having pizzas delivered on the regular to your door. Keep us up to date on that impending Toby lawsuit there is no way that doesn't go through. His high powered team of attorneys are going to ruin you for sure.
7/30/14 6:29 PM
PTM2020
1350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you gotta be shittin me. 

what is the next level above bitch move??

7/30/14 7:51 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twat skillz?
7/30/14 8:13 PM
checkuroil

onyx2002 - But if those are the only two I would say you have been lucky. You knew from the jump those two both had issues and are probably not mental giants. With as visible as you are and as easy to find I would have expected every 10th planet hater to be having pizzas delivered on the regular to your door. Keep us up to date on that impending Toby lawsuit there is no way that doesn't go through. His high powered team of attorneys are going to ruin you for sure.
It's a fair assessment Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 8:23 PM
ECM
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Assholes like that need to be permanently banned. It's the reason people try to remain anonymous rather than sharing and contributing to forums Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 8:30 PM
Easters
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should call aliosio. Better yet have Marcio call aliosio Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:02 PM
checkuroil

Easters - You should call aliosio. Better yet have Marcio call aliosio Phone Post 3.0
I think I should contact Osiris coach and let him know that he was frozen. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:04 PM
os3y3ris

I told dude like it is. I won't spend money or do business with any organization that treats others that way. Eddie was mad chill, so I'll continue to do business with 10th Planet. Carlos was mad shady, so I won't do business with Barra. Yeah, I'm an instructor, but I'm a consumer too. So if I go to the local burger joint, and get jumped by a bunch of dudes from Burger King for buying a fake cheeseburger, yeah, Burger King might be getting a call. That seems to me to be a reasonable course of action.

As far as that whole BJJ police thing goes, what are you guys even talking about? WHO?
7/30/14 9:17 PM
checkuroil

Bad mouthing a guy who couldn't even say where he got his belts. Oh the horror. Whining that of should lay off the "independents", as if I was arbitrarily picking random guys to discuss. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:24 PM
robhustle
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This from the guy who tried to shit on Dean Lister for making a joke. Oh the ironing.
7/30/14 9:35 PM
checkuroil

robhustle - This from the guy who tried to shit on Dean Lister for making a joke. Oh the ironing.
Still will. Sexually charged jokes have no place in a bjj class. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:40 PM
Muffinho
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

robhustle - This from the guy who tried to shit on Dean Lister for making a joke. Oh the ironing.

That isn't even remotely similar.

7/30/14 9:44 PM
Jason Frawley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Hatboro, PA
Just dumb. Adult tattle tales need to go back to the kids class. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:48 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.