UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attn: Kirk! Am being stalked by a troll

8/6/14 9:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ryan Black
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... seems more like Jon Jones has a stalker by taking one look at that long list of pointless posts about him.

After reading the first few threads started by the OP on that list, I was waiting to see thread titles such as "Jon Jones eats english muffin! (pics!!)", "Jones at gas station, buys granola bar (pics)", "Jon Jones: Sexiest Man Alive?", "Official Jon Jones Beard Appreciation Thread," and "JBJ plays with cat, eats dinner afterward."

Hendofanforlife, I can't say I disagree with your counter-trolling. It appears that Jones has his own version of Thiaguy... Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:35 AM
CowboyIsMillersSandman
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Purple Veiny Doom - Phone Post 3.0
VTFU, That's funny. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:35 AM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - Wow... seems more like Jon Jones has a stalker by taking one look at that long list of pointless posts about him.

After reading the first few threads started by the OP on that list, I was waiting to see thread titles such as "Jon Jones eats english muffin! (pics!!)", "Jones at gas station, buys granola bar (pics)", "Jon Jones: Sexiest Man Alive?", "Official Jon Jones Beard Appreciation Thread," and "JBJ plays with cat, eats dinner afterward."

Hendofanforlife, I can't say I disagree with your counter-trolling. It appears that Jones has his own version of Thiaguy... Phone Post 3.0
Seriously. Even Michelle Lopez thinks he's coming on a little strong. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:36 AM
Ryan Black
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And... who is this "Kirk" you speak of? I've seen several new members over the years make posts begging this "Kirk" for help, but I've never seen a "Kirk" post here, or ever respond. Is this "asking 'Kirk' for his help" a religious thing? I'm sorry, I don't get it... Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:45 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - And... who is this "Kirk" you speak of? I've seen several new members over the years make posts begging this "Kirk" for help, but I've never seen a "Kirk" post here, or ever respond. Is this "asking 'Kirk' for his help" a religious thing? I'm sorry, I don't get it... Phone Post 3.0
Definitely a religious thing Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:46 AM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - And... who is this "Kirk" you speak of? I've seen several new members over the years make posts begging this "Kirk" for help, but I've never seen a "Kirk" post here, or ever respond. Is this "asking 'Kirk' for his help" a religious thing? I'm sorry, I don't get it... Phone Post 3.0
He's out exploring the galaxy, searching for Spoick. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:47 AM
UGCTT_Sk1tzO420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckin this.

OP cant even be bothered to get the man who is responsible for this forum's name right. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:52 AM
FlaMMAADDICT
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ladies plz... Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:06 AM
Hate420
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - Wow... seems more like Jon Jones has a stalker by taking one look at that long list of pointless posts about him.

This. Lol @ OP Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:14 AM
DrHarryballzonya

Op should do like jones does, post stuff, catch shit, then delete. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:45 AM
TheImmortalStocktonSlap
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - You can say what you want about the current climate here on UG, and speculate who ran who away and who's responsible for the persistent degradation here ; fighter bashing played its part years ago ( in the case of tito though it was kind of deserved and pretty hilarious ) but assholes like ralph harris making 600 boner-manifesting threads an hour for jon jones definitely has a negative impact for a lot of us ( I've been coming here for 10 years ). These immature fan-boy types with no impulse control and an insatiable appetite for attention/affirmation need to have the reigns brought in as well, rather than being offered immunity. It definitely brings the quality of the forums down here collectively.

Hendofan has the right idea and understands the true purpose of trolling and performs it with great efficacy.

VU Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:51 AM
Rambo John J
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/14 11:30 AM
ChaosOverkill - 
hendofanforlife - 
Kirik - 
hendofanforlife - 

yes im hijacking all 8000 jon jones threads youve made.

Knock it off please.

just so you know i was only doing it because op hasnt stopped posting jon jones threads. no new content. so i have been posting jones memes in his jon jones threads to stay on topic. fighting fire with fire. 

Don't forget the evidence

Ralph Harris needs help bros.  2.5 jones threads per day.  250 Jon jones posts per day

8/6/14 10:54 AM
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong

OP is a ghey. He loves the bbc. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:58 AM
Chadderz
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the perfect backfire gif, if a blue would be so kind:

http://imgur.com/rtjVlux Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 11:16 AM
BJTT-SGT606
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say we take it to a vote. Ban both of these spammy jokers and make the UG a better place. Let's take this place back.

Vote #1 Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 11:19 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

OP has been savaged and rightly so.

Obsessive/repetitive threads born out of man lust are just not acceptable.

Request OP is frozen for 2 years and works with Kirik, for one year, free of charge, to help eradicate this problem. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 11:23 AM
touch
763 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - OP is a ghey. He loves the bbc. Phone Post 3.0

8/6/14 11:23 AM
touch
763 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chadderz - I have the perfect backfire gif, if a blue would be so kind:

8/6/14 11:29 AM
MrZipplokk
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

TTT for James T. Kirk

8/6/14 11:31 AM
BobSalvage
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

touch -
Chadderz - I have the perfect backfire gif, if a blue would be so kind:

That gif is unreal VTFU Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 11:33 AM
Rambo John J
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/6/14 11:34 AM
Rambo John J

8/6/14 11:35 AM
Rambo John J

Edited: 08/06/14 11:36 AM
RalphHarris - 
FETT_Loadin76 - 

Yeah Kirk.... get on it

8/6/14 11:37 AM
wizekraker owns me, it's not normal

RalphHarris -
hendofanforlife - 
Kirik - 
hendofanforlife - 

yes im hijacking all 8000 jon jones threads youve made.

Knock it off please.

just so you know i was only doing it because op hasnt stopped posting jon jones threads. no new content. so i have been posting jones memes in his jon jones threads to stay on topic. fighting fire with fire. 

I'm not the one breaking the rules.. you have been obessively trolling

I'm pretty sure being a faggot is against the rules. Sorry Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 11:38 AM
wizekraker owns me, it's not normal

Rambo John J -
RalphHarris - 
FETT_Loadin76 - 

Yeah Kirk.... get on it

That's fucking amazing Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.