UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighters you used to dislike but grew to enjoy?

28 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NastyNate420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mighty Mouse, can't remember why I disliked, maybe because he beat Benavidez (one of my favorites) for the title.

He won me over thought with Moraga finish with seconds left and the even the KO of Benavidez in their second fight, which pissed me off at first but I appreciated how beautiful it was after the fact.
28 days ago
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz, Lawler, Bisping Phone Post 3.0
28 days ago
LeastLegit
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

instantkarma - Diaz, Lawler, Bisping Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
28 days ago
HarveySpecter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Hughes and Chael for me. Huge Andy fan but Chael won me over post-fight.
28 days ago
NastyNate420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HarveySpecter - Matt Hughes and Chael for me. Huge Andy fan but Chael won me over post-fight.

Chael didn't give a fack! Dude was straight talking shit about Wanderlei running from a test when he previously failed one and was still injecting illegals the whole time! He crosses the fine line between crazy and ballsy!
28 days ago
John M
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis, Chael

27 days ago
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong

Bisping, Cerrone, Rory Mac. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
NotYourAverage14er

Carlos Condit... dont know why i hated him in the first place, just did,
27 days ago
mattloveslamp
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotYourAverage14er - Carlos Condit... dont know why i hated him in the first place, just did,
Same here. Hated him when he first transitioned from WEC but he grew on me. I was at 115 when Rory dominated him until the end, I was bitching about that for like two weeks. I'm a fan now though. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
JitzOnYourFace
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping and Varner for me. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
TheMessiah

Jon Jones.. I enjoy watching him fight now Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Kim Jong Uno

Didn't like Werdum and scoffed when he was matched with Fedor, but when he won and said that he loved Fedor and wanted the world to love Fedor I became a fan, then he tagged up horsemeat Overeem on the feet and turned into a striking monster, I am Team Werdum for life.

Also didn't like Bisping but he is one of the last of a dying breed of shit talkers who go in there and throw down, I will miss him when he is gone.

Didn't like Woodley because of his mom, now I love the guy, he just works hard and is always respectful of his opponents.

27 days ago
Hard Aground

I began to like Kimbo as a person.

27 days ago
BirdWatcher
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't stand Roy Nelson in tuff but I quickly warmed up to him once the show was done. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Durk McGurk

Bisping wore me down. Glad to see him win today.
Dom Cruz during Tuf. Started disliking the butt chin kid at the same time. What a meat head.
Chael after the American ganster promo. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Pessimist_Pete

Edgar

Koscheck

The Dominator Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Hoss76

I usually like a fighter till everybody else does. Then i hate them until they get KO'd in spectacular fashion. Once humbled, i like them again. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
NastyNate420

JitzOnYourFace - Bisping and Varner for me. Phone Post 3.0

I felt bad for Jaime Varner when he fought in the WEC. I was there when he lost his title to Bendo, dude got booed even after putting a tough fight and winning until getting caught in a guillotine choke. When he lost to Bendo he threw his hat and glasses into the crowd for the fans and the crowd actually threw them back into the ring. Tgat shit actually hurt me too, dude put it on the line and that's how people repayed him? Fucked up. He got a bad wrap from the first Cowboy fight, but dudes a warrior.
27 days ago
Big_Woodey_For_Rory
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt brown. Thought he should of been cut a few times. Then everyone had to like him on his recent tear. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
NastyNate420

Big_Woodey_For_Rory - Matt brown. Thought he should of been cut a few times. Then everyone had to like him on his recent tear. Phone Post 3.0

Really? Brown won me over from the get go, he was great on TUF... and that Jeremy May knockout, come on!
27 days ago
AlphaMaleJP

Frankie Edgar after the first Bj Penn fight but now he's one of my favorites! Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
BeauTown

Chael Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Bozy_LUBMMA.com
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LUBMMA, Shared Owner
Koscheck, Anderson, Bisping. Most of is Big Country. Used to hate the guy. Now hes my favorite fighter. Phone Post
27 days ago
LordTywin

Bisping and Chael have both done complete face turns for me. Never met Chael but after meeting bisping at 168 I felt justified in the turn. Really nice guy as well.

To balance it out Wanderlei and Vitor were my favorite fights when I began watching the sport. I'm not a fan of Wanderlei's recent behavior but I'll still cheer for him. Vitor however can really go fuck himself. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
LoneWolf50

I used to hate watching Tito Ortiz fight but grew to enjoy his fights....especially when he lost. He almost always had an excuse as to why he lost which made it even better (funnier).

I basically still hate the same old guys I used to hate. Tito Ortiz, Dominick Cruz, both Diaz brothers, Tim Sylvia, Josh Koscheck and the list goes on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.