UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Christy Mack

8/24/14 11:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thacommish
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NawNawNaw - @ChristyMack: @Grenade_112 @Momma_G_213 @mkope you can see the damage to my face even in the dark. And I can't drive myself.

@ChristyMack: @Grenade_112 @Momma_G_213 @mkope I never claimed to have a broken jaw. Also, I had some ice cream while my friend had sea bass. Delicious.

@ChristyMack: @Grenade_112 @Momma_G_213 @mkope I'd love to see where I said my jaw was broken. Phone Post 3.0

why cant she drive? Im assuming its cause of the painkillers shes on, and not because of any physical limitation stopping her
8/24/14 11:41 PM
Thekingslayer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could see the outline of the "Property of War Machine" tattoo on her right shoulder.
8/24/14 11:55 PM
kyleburkle

does anybody agree that its obvious her injuries are not severe as she put on

Obviosily she still was hit, but difference in damage should take war machine from 25 years to 5

8/25/14 12:02 AM
VinegarStrokes
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does it matter if she went to a restaurant with a friend? Who gives a fuck let her try and move on with her life. Trying to get back to a somewhat normal life and not hiding in her house is probably healthy. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:06 AM
VinegarStrokes
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyleburkle -

Obviosily she still was hit, but difference in damage should take war machine from 25 years to 5

It won't matter what she says her injuries are. It will matter what the medical reports say. If she had a lacerated liver and broken bones he will absolutely be hit with the severe bodily harm intensifier. Which will add significant time. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:09 AM
Whambo
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol the OG detectives are shit.
8/26/14 2:52 PM
Delightone
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JunkieDog -
Delightone - 
NawNawNaw - Now again no woman deserves what she got. No woman should ever be hit EVER, but the last thing I would be doing if I got beat that badly is hanging out around a bar. IMO Phone Post 3.0

I seriously hate these never EVER hit woman comments.
If a bitch hits me for what ever reason, she will get the same treatment she gave me, emancipation can be a motherfucker sometimes that being said.

if the pictures are real and he did that to her, he need to be locked up for few years but 20 years is just fucking crazy.
The dude came home to some guy fucking his girl, i think most men would go beserk.

^^^…said every woman beater, ever…^^^

Something tells me you've had a restraining order or five placed against you.

Most normal people realize beating up a woman is a cowardly act.

Most normal people also realize that if you hit a woman while in the act of defending yourself from her stabbing you, pulling a gun, hitting you in the head with an iron....etc., etc., that you are perfectly within your rights, legally and morally.
That's just common sense and should really go without saying.

But there are always those tough guys who jump at the chance to give all the exceptions that would make it acceptable to smack around their wife or g.f.

Delightone... you, little fella, sound like a real cunt.

Maybe i'm a little cunt in your eyes and most men that doesn't bother me much.

But if you read his post he said it's never "EVER" justified to defend your self if it means hitting a woman that attacks you.

I merely disagree if a man hits me he gets hit back if a woman hits me she gets hit back.

No one should put his hands on a woman or a man there is always a consequence. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 3:06 PM
HandyDarsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TJGTT_Halichap - Its not her, and the blind retards speaking matter-of-factly as though it is, are tilting the fuck out of me lol. Phone Post 3.0

8/26/14 9:12 PM
Jack Carter
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cankles!

8/26/14 9:17 PM
moemar
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
Brohammer -

I doubt it her.Embedded image permalink

Is English your 2nd or 3rd language? Phone Post 3.0
Grammatical error. Grammatical error. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 5:50 AM
GelderdEnd

IZASH INDUSTRY -
youarewhatiswrong - 
IZASH INDUSTRY - Is it only Brits who know who the above picture is of?

For the record I do not agree with hitting women, only that that picture is an interesting response to the previous statement.

American, no idea who she is.

Myra Hindley. I'd say look up what she done but it'll just anger you. Horrible horrible woman.
I'd hit Myra....not in the way the OG hits either!

She deserved kicking in the face repeatedly with steel toe capped boots! I'd love the chance to finish Ian Brady off once and for all Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 6:07 AM
Leigh
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IZASH INDUSTRY -
Leigh - 
NawNawNaw - Now again no woman deserves what she got. No woman should ever be hit EVER, but the last thing I would be doing if I got beat that badly is hanging out around a bar. IMO Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

You make an interesting point.
Cheers. Definitive proof that some women do indeed need a good kicking. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 11:52 AM
GroverSexyArea
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 
IZASH INDUSTRY -
Leigh - 
NawNawNaw - Now again no woman deserves what she got. No woman should ever be hit EVER, but the last thing I would be doing if I got beat that badly is hanging out around a bar. IMO Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

You make an interesting point.
Cheers. Definitive proof that some women do indeed need a good kicking. Phone Post 3.0

I thought this was a man in drag.

I looked her (Myra Hindley) up in wikipedia : she and a man named Brady were murder partners in like the 60's. the man (her partner) actually looks kind of like a woman dressed like a man. weird coinicidence.
8/27/14 1:43 PM
VinegarStrokes

I can't believe some of you people are defending War Machine because a girl he beat up was out to dinner a couple weeks later. The fuck happened to this place?

8/27/14 3:53 PM
Uchi
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyleburkle - 

Did she 'put on' a degree of severity of her injuries? She posted pictures and her take of what happened. Do you a desire to see WM get less jailtime for some reason in particular?

Interestingly, it doesnt appear that she ever said she had a broken jaw, but this was widely reported across multiple websites (likely replicating a single site's error).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.