UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Need a couch to crash for a week in Milwaukee

8/23/14 10:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rambo John J
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweep mats.

Sleep in broom closet.

Profit
8/23/14 10:24 PM
Zapruder
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I voted Kirik up, but it is things like this that keeps me here!!!
8/23/14 10:25 PM
xsrg95
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - Hit me up Monday duke @ Houfusport dot com

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0

you da man!
8/23/14 10:36 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - Hit me up Monday duke @ Houfusport dot com

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0
Nice. The mma community is so fucking cool. Vu Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:15 AM
I Wild Each It
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - 

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0
Nice. The mma community is so fucking cool. Vu Phone Post 3.0

Yes it is. Some of the baddest motherfuckers on the planet, and many of them are the kindest people you'll ever meet. I've never met Duke, but I could just tell by his interviews, that he's a true gentleman.
8/24/14 12:58 AM
mobycar
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very grateful for all your help. Thanks guys.
8/24/14 1:12 AM
ginjaninja
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0
Duke your the man! Ru-Tang!! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:30 AM
Duke Roufus
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
ginjaninja -

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0
Duke your the man! Ru-Tang!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks my brother!! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:32 AM
Rambo John J
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - sweep mats.

Sleep in broom closet.

Profit

I told you bro.
Duke is the man.
8/24/14 10:39 AM
dannyapodaca
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck op Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 7:50 PM
EvilMaster

I'm in the middle of working 26 days straight. On call solving the world's emergency problems 24 hours a day. Been averaging 15 hours a day for the last week and a half. So I'm a little tired over here.

When I read the thread title, I swear it said "Need a cooch to smash for a week in Milwaukee". Made me lol, but once my tired eyes focused on what it really says, I was a disappointed.
8/25/14 4:00 AM
kano350chevy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for pics Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:09 AM
sagemma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I could never just go stay on someones couch like that, fuuuck that shit

Your a brave man OP Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:48 PM
KnockoutThoughts
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, OP goodluck. Go out there and do big things bro! No slacking. Awesome community comes through once again. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 1:44 PM
Hotlanta
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been on the sofa world tour before and Im sure many fighters have as well. It's not like you picked a million dollar career from the jump. Prize fighters live day to day, just google John L Sullivan ( No pun intended, maybe related), James J Braddock, etc.

Hope you find a place and respect its surroundings. Good luck with the training dude and kick us back some details on how it went.

Take care Champion!

8/25/14 1:51 PM
xaeo

Edited: 08/25/14 1:52 PM
Awesome thread, good luck moby. You know riots just jelly. All he's got is his Internet forums to pretend to be great while you actually go out and become a greater version of yourself.
8/25/14 2:28 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport is a little over an hour away from me. Once i get settled into my new job, I have to continue my journey in Muay Thai (and BJJ) I started in Honolulu earlier this year. I cant think of a better place than Dukes. Its worth the drive imo.

8/26/14 12:22 AM
mobycar
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see that riots messages were deleted. ..I understand why as we do not need horrible people like that on the forums. That said, For some fighters like me, we love to hear from the people who doubt us. I hope its not too much to ask from the mods as they have helped enough so far but is there a chance I could get his posts by email or something? Btw made it to Milwaukee and Duke himself has been nothing but courteous and respectful. He took the time to get to know me a bit and explained the schedule to me and etc... hes not your typical coach as I have learned already.
8/26/14 12:25 AM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mobycar - I can see that riots messages were deleted. ..I understand why as we do not need horrible people like that on the forums. That said, For some fighters like me, we love to hear from the people who doubt us. I hope its not too much to ask from the mods as they have helped enough so far but is there a chance I could get his posts by email or something? Btw made it to Milwaukee and Duke himself has been nothing but courteous and respectful. He took the time to get to know me a bit and explained the schedule to me and etc... hes not your typical coach as I have learned already.
Voted up bro, welcome to Wisconsin. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 12:30 AM
I Wild Each It
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mobycar - I can see that riots messages were deleted. ..I understand why as we do not need horrible people like that on the forums. That said, For some fighters like me, we love to hear from the people who doubt us. I hope its not too much to ask from the mods as they have helped enough so far but is there a chance I could get his posts by email or something? Btw made it to Milwaukee and Duke himself has been nothing but courteous and respectful. He took the time to get to know me a bit and explained the schedule to me and etc... hes not your typical coach as I have learned already.

Awesome man. Glad it worked out for you. Duke seems to be a special individual, for sure.
8/26/14 10:05 AM
Ray Elbe
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Salmiyah, Kuwait
TTT duke Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 10:21 PM
Duke Roufus
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
Too kind!

We found a spot for him to crash

Thanks UG family Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 11:37 PM
mobycar

Yes thanks again Duke! Never seen so many young up and comers in one pro class. Your definitely gonna see another champ out of this facility. Check out the gym guys esp if you live in the area.
8/27/14 12:06 AM
Tru
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

ttt for duke.  class act 

8/27/14 9:16 AM
wrestling4life
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - Too kind!

We found a spot for him to crash

Thanks UG family Phone Post 3.0
Stuff like this is why I love the ug Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.