UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Yea we don't care what you think either Ben.

8/24/14 11:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GarlicSenior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Axel Foley - 
GriffinQ -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
ausgepicht -
EckY - I cant stand organised religion, but ausgepicht is one of the most negative cunts on this forum, pretty much every post I have ever seen from him is hating or being negative in some way. He must be an unhappy dude.

Sorry, Kirkikr doesn't have a forum sheriff position, so there's no point in trying to run for office.

Anyhow, if it makes your vagina weep, then put me on ignore. Nothing worse than a man with a vagina that just bitches and moans.

I will say what I want to see no matter how it hurts your feelings Nancy. There is NOTHING you can do about it, so get used to disappointment.

Oh, yeah...and have a nice day!!! xoxoxoxo
Ah the good ole forum sherrif joke. Tell it again Grampa? Please? Phone Post 3.0
I dream of a world in which ausgepicht, after years and years of trying, finally makes a humorous comment.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of us will ever see that world. How very unfortunate it must be to live like that.

And aus, before you respond by insulting me and being your usual negative self.... We get it. We're all aware of your shtick. It's dry and boring and honestly, being dedicated to such a bad bit should be embarrassing for you. Rework your character if you're going to continue spending all your time here. At least then SOME people that aren't new posters will bite on it. Right now you're just tiresome. Phone Post 3.0
Join date 10/17/09

Pfffft! Phone Post 3.0

We all know that knee slapper was coming next
8/24/14 11:31 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louisvillain - You tell 'em, Satan! Phone Post 3.0

As an atheist, I LOL"D the fuck out of this comment. VTFU.
8/25/14 12:00 AM
Sir Psycho Sexy
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ausgepitch is pretty well recognised as one of the douchiest posters on the board. Half of his post history is quoting people's join dates. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:55 AM
The Black Cheez
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what if i told you that you could simply ignore Benson if it bothers you? Phone Post
8/25/14 1:56 AM
pistolpete86
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let him live Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 2:15 AM
BJ made me read Manuel Castells
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
EckY - I cant stand organised religion, but ausgepicht is one of the most negative cunts on this forum, pretty much every post I have ever seen from him is hating or being negative in some way. He must be an unhappy dude.

Sorry, Kirkikr doesn't have a forum sheriff position, so there's no point in trying to run for office.

Anyhow, if it makes your vagina weep, then put me on ignore. Nothing worse than a man with a vagina that just bitches and moans.

I will say what I want to see no matter how it hurts your feelings Nancy. There is NOTHING you can do about it, so get used to disappointment.

"Anyhow, if it makes your vagina weep, then put me on ignore. Nothing worse than a man with a vagina that just bitches and moans."

Isn't that what you do in every post? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:28 AM
StreetFightingKing
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BooZe - If so I hope he reads this, because God doesn't give a damn about your fights or if you win. He will not aid or help you harm another human for money! so if your going to pray pray for forgiveness for bringing harm to one another. save the rest for your inside your home when your praying at night because your wrong to even think he helped you beat the shit out of someone. jmo and don't mean to offend any religious people on here.
Exactly correct. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 6:35 AM
Play4blood
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 
Perfer Et Obdura - 
explodin - If someone is religious like Tebow and behaves with complete class, people find reasons to hate him

Tim Tebow believes in the same exact things as the Westboro Baptist Church. That everyone that doesn't live or believe in the same things that he does will all spend eternity in Hell for it.

Just because he is less of an asshole about it, doesn't mean he's a nice guy or has class.

doesn't every religious person believe this?

You know, since it's their religion.

No, actually they don't. See Pagans or Unitarians.
8/25/14 6:58 AM
toolverine

I think this could all be solved by having Christians such as Benson read their own holy book. Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
8/25/14 8:31 AM
rhoadspga
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toolverine - I think this could all be solved by having Christians such as Benson read their own holy book. Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
Because you quoted the Holy Book, it's clear you know what it says. But based on the context, it's obvious you don't know what it means. Allow me to help - "praying" is talking to God. I've never once seen Benson (or anyone for that matter) grab the mic and start praying. Oh, and don't forget the intent clause in there of "to be seen."

And it's a pretty neat trick you do of being able to determine the intentions of someone's heart just by looking at them!! Can you teach me how to do it too?!?? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 8:44 AM
ausgepicht

Axel Foley - 
GriffinQ -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
ausgepicht -

Ah the good ole forum sherrif joke. Tell it again Grampa? Please? Phone Post 3.0
I dream of a world in which ausgepicht, after years and years of trying, finally makes a humorous comment.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of us will ever see that world. How very unfortunate it must be to live like that.

And aus, before you respond by insulting me and being your usual negative self.... We get it. We're all aware of your shtick. It's dry and boring and honestly, being dedicated to such a bad bit should be embarrassing for you. Rework your character if you're going to continue spending all your time here. At least then SOME people that aren't new posters will bite on it. Right now you're just tiresome. Phone Post 3.0
Join date 10/17/09

Pfffft! Phone Post 3.0

Well done!

I guess I gave the wrong impression to these guys. I couldn't care less about their opinions.

Don't they know there's an ignore button? Nothing more effeminate then men crying like little girls about someone's "big, bad words" on the internet.
8/25/14 8:53 AM
rhoadspga
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
Axel Foley - 
GriffinQ -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
ausgepicht -

Join date 10/17/09

Pfffft! Phone Post 3.0

Well done!

I guess I gave the wrong impression to these guys. I couldn't care less about their opinions.

Don't they know there's an ignore button? Nothing more effeminate then men crying like little girls about someone's "big, bad words" on the internet.
Isn't that exactly what this entire thread is about?!?! Someone taking issue with Benson's "big, bad words"?!?! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 9:10 AM
theoutsiders
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cm81 -
Zed Wayne Zed - He just got KO'd in a controversial stoppage.

I'm sure you'd know how to handle those emotions with all your main event experience, huh?

Shut up.
Controversial stoppage my ass. He was done. Phone Post 3.0
Lol while I agree with the stoppage, some people need to go look up the definition of controversial.

You clearly don't get it. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 9:15 AM
theoutsiders
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 -
ausgepicht -
radiobaby - I don't understand why you guys are so offended you can't tolerate a religious dude saying one sentence about his faith.

Of course you can't understand. The reason is because you are poorly educated, infected with theism, and suffer like all theists from dismal reading comprehension and common sense.

It has been explained by no less than 5 people in this thread alone and yet you don't understand? So you either read it and didn't get it - which makes you stupid - or you didn't read it, which makes you lazy....and stupid.

Which one is it?
Dude, you're very cynical and just sound bitter and unhappy.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder and about anyone who believes in something you don't and then spend your free time bashing them on a message board. Its always bizarre to me when you can tell how agitated someone is over such a little insignificant thing.

Now this is where you tell me i'm dumb and or wasting my time, and how you're perfectly happy but anyone who isn't with your anti-stance will see what i'm getting at.

You're what's wrong with atheism. Always mocking and condescending and acting like an overall cunt. Phone Post 3.0
You haven't been here very long, and not sure if you've noticed but he is EASILY one of the WORST posters on this forum.

I can only imagine what a vile piece of shit he is in person.

Someone I surely wouldn't feel bad about if I heard.....nevermind. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 9:18 AM
Hurtsogood
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These are my feelings on fighters attributing wins to God.

If there is a God, and he actually cares about your violent fight against another man in a cage, and he helps you win that fight by giving you extra abilities during that fight, you are a cheater and fuck God.
8/25/14 10:24 AM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ealdeal - All preachy on his standard exaltation of Jesus. Says his usual schtick that he does and adds a "I don't care what you think". Alright, but no one cares either, let Jesus give you the strength, and calm to have some inner peace in adversity.

Yea you lost, it's unfortunate, it happens, but keep this Jesus shit to yourself, it doesn't do you any favors, doesn't do anything for us listening to it either. When you win, you say that chant with positivity, when you lose you say it with hostility.

You're angry, we get it, but that tone and anger you clearly have with people who take issue with your views is silly, and choosing the time to show it, right after an embarrassing defeat isn't the most honorable thing to do.
Shut up. It's his moment in front of the camera he earned by being an elite fighter and being a former champ. If he wants to thank his god so be it. Yankees it may get repetitive but who cares. He earned it so go grab a donut while he's talking dude.

This is coming from another non religious person.

You can just skip his fights if it possesses so much annoyance for you. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 10:27 AM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hurtsogood - These are my feelings on fighters attributing wins to God.

If there is a God, and he actually cares about your violent fight against another man in a cage, and he helps you win that fight by giving you extra abilities during that fight, you are a cheater and fuck God.
When I was a child I thought that's what they were doing.

In reality he's not saying good gave him super powers he's saying he's able to be a centered hard working athlete and maintaining this and growing as a person is stabilized and strengthened with his faith.

I'm not religious but I think the man has earned his right to feel and say those things whether you agree or not. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:06 AM
MachidaDrinksWeidmansPee

I care.
8/25/14 11:11 AM
deadlyonetwo3
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I felt it. He meant what he was saying and i respect him for living his life according to a certain set of principles. If you don't like it, oh well. That's how he chooses to live his life and he has the right to preach whatever message he wants, just as every other fighter has the opportunity to represent what they prefer. I'm not even a religious guy, etc i just respect Bendo for staying true to his convictions and dealing with the harsh criticism that sometimes comes with saying you believe in God to people. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:24 AM
caseharts

deadlyonetwo3 - I felt it. He meant what he was saying and i respect him for living his life according to a certain set of principles. If you don't like it, oh well. That's how he chooses to live his life and he has the right to preach whatever message he wants, just as every other fighter has the opportunity to represent what they prefer. I'm not even a religious guy, etc i just respect Bendo for staying true to his convictions and dealing with the harsh criticism that sometimes comes with saying you believe in God to people. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:39 AM
King Mo fan

I like how anik just walked away from dos anjos when he started speaking Portuguese so that we could hear bensons typical Jesus pitch. Chael said it best keep religion out of there Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:41 AM
js138
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

King Mo fan - I like how anik just walked away from dos anjos when he started speaking Portuguese so that we could hear bensons typical Jesus pitch. Chael said it best keep religion out of there Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure they say that about PED's too. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:46 AM
Hurtsogood
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

In reality he's not saying good gave him super powers he's saying he's able to be a centered hard working athlete and maintaining this and growing as a person is stabilized and strengthened with his faith.

I'm not religious but I think the man has earned his right to feel and say those things whether you agree or not. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, I absolutely agree that he has the right to say whatever he wants and I do find it makes for more interesting fights to know a bit more about the guys fighting as people.

That being said, I have every right to have an opinion on the things he chooses to say and attribute his wins to.

I do understand what he means in reality when it comes to referencing God in his post fight interviews, I just find it funny to see a guy who is so devout actually thinking that the Christian God would assist him in dishing out violence on another man when it so obviously contradicts the teachings of the bible.

Long story short: I get it, but I think its silly.
8/25/14 11:53 AM
js138
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hurtsogood -
caseharts - 

Oh, I absolutely agree that he has the right to say whatever he wants and I do find it makes for more interesting fights to know a bit more about the guys fighting as people.

That being said, I have every right to have an opinion on the things he chooses to say and attribute his wins to.

I do understand what he means in reality when it comes to referencing God in his post fight interviews, I just find it funny to see a guy who is so devout actually thinking that the Christian God would assist him in dishing out violence on another man when it so obviously contradicts the teachings of the bible.

Long story short: I get it, but I think its silly.
Dude he's not your typical Christian. He openly supports gay rights, and got a lot of shit for it from other Christians on twitter and he gave no fucks. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:59 AM
Porkchop

It's funny that Jesus chose RDA instead of Ben. As you saw, RDA thanked Jesus too. Obviously Jesus is double timing Bendo. Jesus wants to see other people - mainly opposing fighters. What happened Ben?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.