UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Greatest Night of my Life....

26 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ben Saunders
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/14 6:04 PM

to date! I could literally die tomorrow and have no regrets and feel absolutely fulfilled with what I have accomplished in my life time.

It hasn't sunk in yet... but I am just feeling a wave of relief knowing I fulfilled my promise to myself and in doing so apparently was able to make UFC History in the process. This is the greatest end to the documentary we have been filming. I can't imagine any better way to show how never giving up, never quiting, and doing everything it takes to fulfill your goals to reach your dreams is possible with hard work, dedication, and perseverance. It seems like this story is straight fiction. What a crazy ride this has all been!

Just know how much I appreciate you guys! Thank you so much for all the support throughout the years. Through all the highs and lows. You guys have always been there. I am forever grateful! This community is one of the greatest things MMA has ever created!

Long Live The D!!!!

I mean The UG! Lol

We'll Fuckin Live As 2 Kings! :D Phone Post 3.0

You can goto http://iambensaunders.com to see what it's all about and how you can be apart of it!  :)

26 days ago
LastMinuteReplacement
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats
26 days ago
BW92

Looking forward to the next one Ben congrats!
26 days ago
StephenLangdown
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats man!!!! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Dreville79
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Said it in another thread, fuckin amazing sub man, highlight of 8 hours of fights yesterday! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Lucas_NZ_
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Ben. Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You da man! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Dusty Suspect
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mate amazing finish!!! I just destroyed 2 months off the drink in celebration of your victory welcome back killa B!!! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Basz

Super fun to watch Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Song2
758 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy it man. You earned it. Did the UG proud and then some Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
The Big Lebansky
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Ben! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
mahavishnunj

you rule dude. congrats!
26 days ago
Ben Saunders
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dusty Suspect - Mate amazing finish!!! I just destroyed 2 months off the drink in celebration of your victory welcome back killa B!!! Phone Post 3.0
Just take care of that liver my friend! We don't wanna lose one of our own. Lol :D Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
jonnierockets20
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big congrats, your in the books now boss. Great job, your always so confident in your jujitsu. Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
KlinAtizer
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, win lose or draw........Yous a baaaad man!! But I'm glad you won!! Congrats on the bonus also. Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Malvert the Janitor
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice work! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Adam Hunter
898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats. That was amazing. Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
pistolpete86

Nice work dude! That Oma plata was sickkkk! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
TeamBeekerMMA
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GRRRRRRRRRREAT! (Said in my best Tony the Tiger voice) Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
thatonedude

Congrats and sweet f'n sub!
26 days ago
Dusty Suspect
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders -
Dusty Suspect - Mate amazing finish!!! I just destroyed 2 months off the drink in celebration of your victory welcome back killa B!!! Phone Post 3.0
Just take care of that liver my friend! We don't wanna lose one of our own. Lol :D Phone Post 3.0
Haha mate it's a rarity and a worthy cause to have a beer! Bask in your glorious victory! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
ChaosOverkill
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Killed it is an understatement, you folded it and wrapped a bow on it pure boss style.

26 days ago
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I literally jumped out of my seat when you got the sub. Congrats killa b! Phone Post 3.0
26 days ago
Thuglife13
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You da real MVP!
26 days ago
torquemada
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So when and where is this documentary dropping at? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.