UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Off to Rotherham

3/3/07 4:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mozzer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Mar-07

A hugely lucrative game today. Just got up with a steaming fucking hangover and am about to leave for Rotherham - home to the police horses with the largest penises in the UK. We are currently 1 point, and 1 place, above the relegation zone. Rotherham are bottom of the table and have just sacked their manager, so we are both managerless. Wish us luck, you're all sexy.
3/3/07 7:57 AM
BaldTony
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck. Hope you get to see the Chuckle Brothers in the crowd
3/3/07 9:11 AM
Shotgun Mick

Good old Millmoor. I was there in about 1993 for a classic between Rotherham and Leyton Orient. Good times.
3/3/07 8:17 PM
Mozzer

Holy fuck, it looks like we're going to get relegated. Got in a minor fight and had trouble with the cops. Will fill in the gaps tomorrow. Seeing The Twang in Leeds tomorrow. Any thoughts?
3/4/07 10:07 AM
Shotgun Mick

Edited: 04-Mar-07
Hooligan. You lads got hammered didn't you? Not the same since Windass went to Hull.
3/4/07 11:04 AM
Mozzer

We got drubbed by a rubbish side. There was no hooliganism on our part, some angry young Rotherham man starting shit on the way back to the station. I'd say trying to stub out a cig on the back of one of our lot's heads was a somewhat provocative act. Over-policed before the game also, told where we weren't allowed to go etc. Despite there being no trouble when we went to those places. A decent all-day session let down by Bradford. We desperately need a manager. I've got some photos of lovely Millmoor. I'll upload them in a bit. Off out to Leeds now for a gig and some beers!
3/4/07 11:42 AM
Mozzer

Incidentally, there were no Chuckle Brother sightings!
3/5/07 8:09 AM
GunFighter

Edited: 05-Mar-07
Have had some good weekends in Roth when visiting my mates who lived up there - had a few good nights out in Harveys/The Eve - loved it when we went to matches and were able to stay in the Tivolli 'til 5 mins to 3 pm and still got in in time for KO - great memory of going to Wembley to see Roth in the Auto Windshields Trophy final against Shrewsbury - on the lash all day with the boys from Roth, missed the first 2 goals of the match cos I needed to piss at the wrong times but saw Nigel Jemson score the winner (he got both Roth goals) - great day out...!!!!! :-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.