UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Scottish and English Hooligans

3/6/07 11:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Mar-07

I'm at the library yesterday and decided to borrow the A-Z of British hooligan firms. An interesting couple of hours read. I wasn't aware that every major Scottish hooligan firm had a number of partnerships with English clubs. Rangers has had a long affiliation with the Chelsea Headhunters. I remember a few years back when Rangers played my native Aberdeen at Pittodrie. Chelsea hooligans were in the away stand in force causing trouble and throwing coins at players and officials. The front page of the local paper the next day had pictures of huge burly fuckers in sunglasses and "Chelsea Headhunters" T-shirts standing in the away stand. Though I think the most impressive Hooligan activity of a firm from Scotland is between the Aberdeen Soccer Casuals and the Hibs firm. The book has stories of Hibs fans passing through Manchester for a pre season game down south and they decided to pass the time by going into a Red Army local pub and throwing down with black uniformed Utd hooligans who of course outnumbered them. LOL, what fucking lunatics.
3/7/07 11:09 PM
KurtCorris
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-07
cue liverpool fans to go to Roma for Champions league and recieve tear gas
3/8/07 5:32 AM
GunFighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Mar-07
"Rangers has had a long affiliation with the Chelsea Headhunters. I remember a few years back when Rangers played my native Aberdeen at Pittodrie. Chelsea hooligans were in the away stand in force causing trouble and throwing coins at players and officials." I remember going to see Rangers play at Sperz a good few years back (Richard Gough testimonial - my mate was a Rangers fan)- loads of Chelzee there - and yes, it kicked off big time before, during and after the match.
3/13/07 8:47 AM
Mozzer

Edited: 13-Mar-07

See 10 stabbed in Chelsea/Tottenham fights at the weekend after the Cup game?

link

3/13/07 9:09 AM
GunFighter

Edited: 13-Mar-07
And they say the FA Cup has lost it's magic...... :-)
3/14/07 8:36 AM
Joe Ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Mar-07
Sucks trouble at football matches now involves all manner of mutilating devices. Baseball with nails in? fuckers'll be bringing along flamethrowing chainsaws next. There should be some unofficial charter code of hooligan conduct signed by every firm in Britain that states no weapons shall ever be used in a ruck.
4/2/07 5:28 AM
Revolver of Reason

Edited: 02-Apr-07
it's all fun and games until somebody gets shanked.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.