UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> Saturday Workout

3/19/07 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HighPoint
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Mar-07

GREAT JOB - to Tank, Dan, Kat, & Patrick for showing up in Kernersville and putting in a good workout.  It was fun training with the guys from Allen Branch's program.  We worked on stand up, ground, and then let guys climb in the ring and play.

Dan looked AWESOME for his first time playing in an actual ring - expecially against a talented wrestler.  He definately has some skills just waiting to be shown in the cage/ring.  Looks like Rat & Assasian may have another top quality up & coming training partner. 

It was really great to see our guys who are in Highway Patrol School.  It says a lot about their training when they are away from family all week long, then spend a couple of hours on Saturday training.  We ae honored to have these guys think so much of our program to do this.

Kat is one tough girl and really moving along. She was the only girl at this workout and impresed everyone who did not know her previously.  I can't wait to have Abby come in to work with Kat.  After some competitions, Abby influence, training partners like Lagatisha & Mariea, and some more months of hard traiining, Kat will be someone to look out for.

3/19/07 3:08 PM
hooahfighter

Edited: 19-Mar-07
Oh, stop. You're making me blush...hahaha, ok- so not really. But the kind words are appreciated. I love training hard, so bring it on!
3/20/07 11:06 AM
HighPoint

Edited: 20-Mar-07 10:18 AM

Before I talk to the guys in Kernersville - I would like to get an idea of who would actually go out there this Saturday.  Rat promised to be there last week, but had to catch up on watching Sponge Bob.  If Dan can get up, after going out Friday night, then the rest of you can make it.  It would be nice to bring a bigger group this week.

Post so I can get an idea. We will probably try around 10:00am again.

3/20/07 11:52 AM
hooahfighter

Edited: 20-Mar-07
I've got to work at 11, so unless it's an early workout, I'm not gonna be able to make it.
3/21/07 2:42 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 21-Mar-07
We will do the workout at our school - I will send an email announcing the times.
3/21/07 8:05 PM
too hotty

Edited: 21-Mar-07
If I come is there any type of working out I could do.
3/22/07 1:06 AM
hooahfighter

Edited: 22-Mar-07
Toohotty--I'm sure Doc could come up with some excellent methods of torture, *ahem* training, for you on Saturday morning...he's pretty good at that.
3/22/07 12:55 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 22-Mar-07

Scotty - we will definately have some things for you to do; come and play.  Call me with any questions.

3/23/07 4:39 PM
too hotty

Edited: 23-Mar-07
If I can find a babysitter I'll be there. My wife is tied up with furniture market for the next week. Too Hotty
3/26/07 11:26 AM
HighPoint

Edited: 26-Mar-07

Another exciting Saturday Workout at LDMA.  Great job to everyone who came; especially the women.  The women had an awesome workout and did great when it came to G&P.  If these ladies don't ever fight, they will make great training partners for those who do. 

As always it was great to see our guys from the Highway Patrol School (during their days off).  We are all proud of Hassen and his hard work to put on a show in April.  He is looking better & better everyday.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.