UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> does anybody ever get hurt????

3/20/07 10:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shawn Peters
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Mar-07 09:41 PM

or is it just me??? Ever since i began training I walk in pain..I can deal with that but lately its slowing me down. weather i train or not I still get hurt... my back hurts,fine!I will see a chiropractor but lately my hip's feel like they pop out.. I want to focus on getting my black belt in judo but after a week back of training i need a week or two off. I try to stretch but sometimes that's how I hurt my hips... Im 32 now,in the last year I feel like I aged because i slowed down my training.I cant seem to get back into it... help please
4/7/07 9:31 AM
WeDgE3941
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Apr-07
I know at 32 my body was starting to give out...im now 38 and i have to be very careful how much hands on I do with my guys as my knees just wont take it.
6/27/07 9:50 AM
WestsideStrangler
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jun-07
Takes me 10 minutes to walk across the room in the AM to take a piss.  I'm always hurt.  ALWAYS
6/23/08 9:02 AM
Shawn Peters
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol! One year later and I'm still hurting...atleast I'm still training...
6/24/08 6:28 AM
jonpall
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shawn, for what it's worth, a similar thread popped up on the BJJ forum a while ago and YOGA got the most votes by far as an activity that can reduce pain for people training in combat sports. Apparently it can both reduce pain (a lot, it seems) and prevent further injuries.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.