UnderGround Forums

Massachusetts Underground >> www.myspace.com/teamjba

3/21/07 10:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RASBJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Mar-07

Although not finished, the class sched should be up with other information regarding the academy. If your a past or present student, feel free to add us Or if your looking to contact Don Banville. http://www.myspace.com/teamjba The Academy is located at 1400 Brayton Point Rd, Somerset Ma Monday: No gi 6:30-8:30 Teusday: Gi 6:30-8:30 Wednesday: No gi 11:00-12:30 & Vale Tudo 6:30-8:30 Thursday: Gi 6:30-8:30 Friday: No Gi 11:00-12:30 Saturday: No Gi 11:00-12:30 Sunday: Soon to be open mat If anyone is interested come on down!! http://www.myspace.com/teamjba
9/14/07 10:50 AM
WALLOP

Edited: 14-Sep-07
Hit us up for an add!

WALLOP FIGHT Gear

www.wallopfightgear.com
2/13/08 4:44 PM
LeoGocking
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Feb-08
Carlos is living in Florida last I heard...I have recently moved to Florida and I was wondering the samething...ask Don if he has his contact number I would like to get in touch with him as well. Is JBA now affiliated with Alliance? Thanks Leo.'.
2/14/08 8:42 AM
noggin

Edited: 14-Feb-08
Ill ask him today...Leo not Alliance, but Mass Alliance. The Don has some things in the works my friend!Although most of the guys are beginners,there alot of people that started at J.B.A. and either train or teach bjj at other schools. Its a pleasure to have students stop in and just say hi. Don is doing great and its great that we have a lot of really cool people training.Being back there truly brings back memories! There are some old faces that pop by... Matt Demello and Mark Raposo had some great matches in ran dori...Leanne is there, Jenn...Tommy.. Leo its at the old academy location. Stop by when your in the area...We'd all like to see you.I havent rolled with you in years..There will be some guys entering the NAGA event this month..
2/14/08 10:24 AM
LeoGocking
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kool best of luck for Don... After a left JBA I went to train at Tim Burril's place in RI I was with Tim for close to 5 yrs...then went to train at Nexus in Wareham for another yr...recently moved to Florida...I am now trainning at the Armory of Daytona with Rich Cruklinton and Ricardo Barros bunch of nice guys...I dont quite remember you (At leat by your screen name)tell Don I say hi and Leanne also...I kind of miss them...good times over there I hope this times things work out for Don... Best of luck to all of your guys,,,, Leo.'.
2/14/08 8:33 PM
noggin

Tommys wrestling takedowns are awesome..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.