UnderGround Forums

SoundGround >> Best concert you have ever seen?

6/21/09 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hillbilly
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I`ve seen some good shows (and fights) at The New Daisy!!
6/21/09 12:40 PM
Baroquen Record
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evgeny Kissin 2006 Miami
6/21/09 10:43 PM
29A
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emperor, Borknagar,Witchery,Pecatum,Diabolical 1999 Mass,
or My Dying Bride,December Wolves, @ the ell n gee in CT.
6/22/09 6:57 AM
GrotesK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEZERKER - Bungle on the Disco Volante tour in about 95/96

whoa Mr Bungle on the Disco Violante tour woulda been sick dude!

Converge w/ 4Dead, The Red Shore - Melbourne
Conation w/ Pure Evil Trio - Melbourne
Dillinger Escape Plan w/ Everytime I Die, Poision The Well - Melbourne
Sick of it All w/ Comeback Kid, Jungle Fever - Melbourne
Terror w/ Evil Priest, The Warpath - Auckland
Terror w/ Kill Me Quickly, New Way Home - Auckland
Ulcerate, Antagonist, Guest Stabs Host, Asphyxiate, Relentless Attrition - Auckland
8/14/09 5:57 PM
The Pete
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because it happened after the reunion and was in full makeup - Stabbing Westward and KISS in 1996.
8/16/09 11:09 PM
Georbraham Linkington
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radiohead
8/18/09 2:07 PM
Hillbilly
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SRV with Lonny Mack and w/the Gregg Allman band w/Dickie Betts opening Tulsa 1984. I thought Dickie Betts gave everyone a guitar lesson that day.

The first show I went to was James Brown in 1969. My Dad took me brothers and I.
8/26/09 8:20 AM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best individual performance I've seen is by Hum. Fucking awesome from top to bottom. The most underrated band of the 90's imo.

The best collective show I've been to was Loll 94. The Smashing Pumpkins were great back then. It was that brief point where they were still relatively new and the "it" band, but right before they became self indulgent douchenozzle's. Beastie Boys, George Clinton, The Breeders, A Tribe Called Quest and Green Day all rocked pretty hard. That was back when I could still stomache Green Day as well.

Tool is indeed awesome live, but I saw them touring for Aenima and the show was like 45 minutes long. No shit. They played a 30 minute set, Maynard passed out on the stage while the rest of the band huddled at the drums smoking for about 10 minutes then maynard got up and they played one more song before leaving.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.