UnderGround Forums

Pennsylvania Underground >> CASH PRIZE! / Absolute No-G / Ohio

3/23/07 12:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gzbull
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Mar-07

On May 19th, we will be hosting our 3rd event in less than 1 year, and they are continuing to grow. We are expecting over 150 competitors for this O.G.C. event!

For the first time, we are having a Cash Prize for the winner of the O.G.C. Absolute No-Gi Division!!!  All male competitors are encouraged to enter the Absolute Divisions, as there is “No Additional Fee” to enter the Absolute! Also, I will be running the Absolute Division first, that way, everyone will be fresh!

The top 3 competitors will receive a total of $750 ($400 to 1st, $250 to 2nd, $100 to 3rd) & a DRY-Fit shirt from NHBGEAR.com!

Our sponsors for this event include:

I am positive that this will attract allot of attention for the event. Former competitors have come form such high quality teams as Team Jorge Gurgel, Saulo Ribero, Relson Gracie, Nashville MMA, Team G-Force, Team Popovitch, RG/DA, DuDu Barros, Team Instigator, and many others!

This time, the O.G.C. will take place inside the Adena Hall Athletic Facility on the OSU – Newark Campus (only 20 miles from Columbus). Click here for directions: http://newark.osu.edu/aboutnewark/maps.asp

Registration Fees for this event are as follows:
  • $55 / Men
  • $45 / Females, Kids, Teens
  • $5 / Spectators
(Cash Only!)
(These fees cover Gi, No-Gi, and the No-Gi Absolute divisions)

Registration & Weigh-ins will run from 8:00am - 11:00am
Rules Meeting will be at 11:15 am
Competition starts at 11:30 am
 (No Pre-Registration! Must register at the times listed above!)

If you would like more information, please click on http://columbusbjj.bravehost.com/ogc.html

If you have any questions, or would like to sponsor this event, please contact me at:

Event Director
Dustin Ware
614-288-0398

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you on the mat!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.