UnderGround Forums

Jen >> Bolo...Poor Mickey!

4/4/07 2:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jasonclk
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-07

Bolo, Just finished watching your Ultimate Gi Chokes DVD (phenomenal, by the way!) and I couldn't help but notice how miserable one of the Ukes named Mickey looked! First of all, I would hate to be a Joe Moeria Uke, seeing as how he always double and triple taps them on the DVDs. Poor Mickey just looked like he was having the most horrible experience judging by his facial expressions and frantic tapping. How is he these days? Is he still with you? What belt is he now (blue belt on the DVD). Keep up the good work. Jason http://smashpass.blogspot.com
4/4/07 3:37 AM
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-07 04:14 PM
Mickey suffered the typical "blue belt disease" and didn't really continue training BJJ long after getting his blue belt. He got more into other martial arts and has ocntinued doing that stuff. He contacted me a few years later about taking private lessons, but at that time I already decided not longer to teach the public.
4/5/07 12:53 AM
JKDFIGHTER22
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Apr-07
lmfao..Poor Mick. Bolo, you ever consider teaching the public again?
4/6/07 10:41 AM
jasonclk
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Apr-07
thanks, bolo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.