UnderGround Forums

Guam UnderGround >> MMA Promotions in Guam

4/12/07 5:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BloodforBlood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Apr-07

Hello, my name is Adam Jones and I work for a Network that is looking to acquire video of MMA promotions around the world for mass broadcast around the world. Since I'm not from Guam I thought maybe you could give me a hand. If any of you could post any Guam MMA promotion that I may be interested in contacting for this it would be greatly appreciated. Contact information would be a bonus since I will have to contact them. This will be something great for Guam MMA and the sport as a whole so some help would be greatly appreciated. Kickboxing and boxing promotions from Guam would be good to I guess since it's all fight related. Thank you very much, Adam.
4/13/07 8:41 PM
BloodforBlood

Edited: 13-Apr-07
Anyone have anything? There's lots of places close to Guam that would be great too.. If anyone can copy and past and make a post here filling in ANY of these spots about ANY promotions fight related it would be greatly appreciated. * Name of promotion: * Contact person and phone number: * Website: * Brief Description: * Notable Fighters (if any): * Number of shows/hours in library: * Number of new shows/hours to be produced this year: * Language: Thanks again to anyone who has any information.
4/27/07 2:36 AM
MOFuKA

Edited: 27-Apr-07
Check out Fokai.tv
5/16/07 10:31 PM
mayhem monkey 671
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-May-07
keep this up until Roman sees it. TTT
6/21/07 10:51 PM
FelipeinGuam
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jun-07
here you go. http://www.pxclive.com/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.