UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Looking to buy....

4/19/07 3:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BryanHooper
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Apr-07

I am looking to buy a new 20gauge over-under and a autoload 12 gauge, price is not too big of a deal, just looking to get the best gun for my buck. I was thinking about going with a Benelli Super black eagle 2 for my 12 gauge autoload, and going with a Cynergy over-under 20gauge. Any thoughts on what might be some better options? have never fired either and have not read much n the dependibility of the super black eagle. Some ideas on other models that might be good for grouse and duck would be appreciated, but I am definetly going auto on the 12g, and over-under on the 20g.
4/20/07 3:50 PM
BryanHooper
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Apr-07
Thanks for the useful information guys, most helpful. (**heavy sarcasm**) I actually went out and shot both of them to test out. I am happy with both, gonna stick with the supereagle, but am going with a Franci Renaissance classic 20gauge over-under, better fitting gun to my head and shoulders. I would recommend either of them though, depends what fits better for you.
4/30/07 7:26 PM
camelcluch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Apr-07
Beretta! for both!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.