UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Crunch time for Bradford City

4/20/07 8:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mozzer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Apr-07 08:46 AM

We are just in the relegation zone with 3 games to play. Tomorrow we play Leyton Orient at home. Next week we're away at Chesterfield. Then Milwall at home - last game of the season. Massive, massive game tomorrow. Andrew Lloyd-Webber has come out in the press saying he's a massive Orient fan and he'll be making the trip to Bradford. Then he wants the BBC to helicopter him back down to London so he can do some hideous talent show on the Saturday night. I'll piss in his ear from you all. COME ON CITY! edit: P.S. Fuck the Leeds.
4/20/07 8:29 AM
Shotgun Mick

Edited: 20-Apr-07
Lloyd Webber is clearly a cunt. Hope it goes well and you beat the Southern Shandy drinking fairies.
4/20/07 11:07 AM
Adonis

Is Big Dean Windass fit? You'll be o.k if he is
4/20/07 11:29 AM
Shotgun Mick

Windass won't be much use to Bradford considering he plays for Hull now.
4/20/07 5:07 PM
KurtCorris
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, agreed
4/21/07 7:23 AM
Adonis

Edited: 21-Apr-07
When did this happen? More importantly, why didn't anyone tell me? What else are you keeping from me?
4/22/07 3:22 AM
grizz632
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Apr-07
Dont worry Mozzer, they'll stay up. In fact, I was playing Football Manager tonight and can offer you a glimpse into the future of your club. You'll be happy to know that, in my game, by 2013 Bradford City have reached the Championship under the guidance of their manager...Kieron Dyer
4/22/07 11:46 AM
Mozzer

Edited: 22-Apr-07
Haha cheers Grizz, I guess management will be the logical step for permanently-injured Dyer! Well, it looks like League 2 for us next season. It was in our own hands until yesterday's result. We played very well in the first half and had A LOT of chances that should, in all honesty, been converted. We would have deserved a 4-0 half time score in our favour. However, our strikers mis-fired and their keeper was outstanding. In the second half we just didn't look up for the fight at all. I find this rather upsetting - that players couldn't motivate themselves or show stomach for the match when it mattered most. We conceded 2 goals in the second half and surrendered. Sickening. We'll be the 2nd club to go from the Premier League to the 4th tier of English football - the first being Swindon. It's still mathematically possible for us to stay up, but if we are losing 2-0 to teams as poor as Leyton Orient, then I can't see us beating Chestefield next week let alone Millwall last game of the season. I just hope that if we go down, we won't go under. I see Scarborough are being wound down incidentally, over their debts. Their club will cease to exist. *goes to sob uncontrollably in the corner* By the way, yes we loaned out Windass for the remainder of the season about 4-5 months ago. He's been bagging them a lot of goals too. We are assured by the board that it was a financial decision on our part.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.