UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> Results from the EVT

4/22/07 5:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Termi1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Apr-07 12:14 PM

Results of Show: Well last night we wrapped up the best Elite Vale Tudo in History. These guys came to fight!!! There were 14 of the best fights I have ever seen on a card. We started the show out with a self defense and martial arts demonstration from Dean Pyles and his daughter. The on to the exhibition grappling competition and then main fights. We had an exciting intermission display from 2 of the female youth grapplers from Odyssey Martial Arts. Finally the evening was capped off with a 3 round main event featuring Roger Carroll and Jon Dolida. Roger won a majority decision in what was an incredibly close fight. Now for the results. In an exhibition grappling match 2 youths Chaz Tocheney (Team-ROC Greensboro) and Chris Snipes (Odyssey Martial Arts). Chris won Via submission. Cesar Hamias (Elite Combat Martial Arts) defeated Phillip Dean (ABBA) via referee stoppage from punches. Bregan Wood (Team-ROC VA) defeated John Knight (TFTC/Team-ROC) Rusty Cook (ABBA) defeated Valentin Bueno (Ring Lords) via rear naked choke in the 2nd round . Pete Martin (Team-ROC Raleigh) defeated John Paul Haaff II via referee stoppage. Jason Hess (Team-ROC Raleigh) defeated Kevin Hunt (Cornerstone Karate) via judges decision. Jeremy Willis (Team-ROC Eden) defeated Tripp Seed (Hybrid Academy of Martial Arts) via rear naked choke in the 2nd rd. Brett Barton (Ring Lords) defeated Dan Carter (American Martial Arts Systems) vie referee stoppage due to punches Bailey Martin (Odyssey Martial Arts) defeated Nick Pyrtle (American Martial Arts Systems) via triangle choke. Mickey Manfredi (Team-One) defeated Shane Figgine (Rippers Martial Arts) via judges decision. David Noblit (Team-ROC Raleigh) defeated Chris Chris Decoskey (American Martial Arts Systems) via judges decision Kasim Nawaz (TFTC/Team-ROC) defeated Jeff Spain (Odyssey Martial Arts) judges decision Jamie Fawks (TFTC/Team-ROC) defeated Jay Cox (Deleware Grapplers) via judges decision. Cecil Hagwood (Team-ROC Raleigh) defeated Scott Haulter (American Martial Arts Systems) via TKO 2:26 rd 1 Roger Carroll (Superior Jiu-Jitsu/Odyssey Martial Arts) defeated Jon Dolida (Hybrid Academy of Martial Arts) via Judges decision. We at the EVT just wanted to personally thank all of those who participated and attended the event. This was an amazing night of fights. 14 of the best fights I have ever seen on any amateur card anywhere. All of the guys came with heart and skills and put on what will go down as one of the best fight cards ever! Thank you guys so much for the show and your participation. Although there has to be winners and losers I assure you that no one who fought on this card is a looser. Thanks!!!
4/22/07 8:52 PM
hooahfighter

Edited: 22-Apr-07
They were all great fights and the event was a lot of fun! Maybe next year I'll be fight...Maybe.
4/23/07 12:04 AM
Rudelaw

Edited: 23-Apr-07
Kasim Nawaz defeated Jeff Spain..you've got that one backwards. Great show though Jason, looking forward to the next one.
4/23/07 12:10 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 23-Apr-07 12:48 PM
Great show, good fights, Run smooth.  We had a great time at the event and will try to have some guys fight next time.  Congrats on a successful show.
4/26/07 10:26 AM
Termi1

Edited: 26-Apr-07
Thanks to everyone who participated and attended the event. It was fantastic. We are really looking forward to the next one.
4/26/07 11:07 AM
Rudelaw

Edited: 26-Apr-07
Maybe next EVT we can get some of those LDMA guys looking pretty like me and Stump here: http://rudelaw.250free.com/meandstump.jpg I really gotta learn to keep my hands up.....
4/27/07 2:16 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 27-Apr-07

Victory wounds Rudelaw - Victory wounds.  Even after a fight, you guys look way better than any of our guys.  Well - except for Kat, Kisha, & Mariea    If you ever need help looking pimp, then we can hook you up with Doc!! 

Term1:  Did I hear correctly about another possible EVT this summer?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.