UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Looking for a good gym east Indy

4/29/07 5:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rob Gray
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Apr-07 07:01 PM

I'm looking for somewhere to start training on a regular basis. I work in New Castle and currently live in Muncie but will probably be moving back to New Castle for a while. I am looking for something that is a 40 minute drive or less. As far as I can tell there are no groups around Muncie or Anderson that train on a regular basis, am I correct? If anybody knows anywhere for me to look I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks
5/10/07 2:21 AM
helpmehelpyou

Edited: 10-May-07
my roomate who lives in indianapolis Teaches every saturday in Muncie brazilian jiu jitsu sorry thats all i know.
5/11/07 6:36 PM
shamroxx411

Edited: 11-May-07
Modern Gladiator is on the Southeast side of the city on English Ave. If your interesed, give me a call at (317)534-7027. We teach brazilian Jui Jitsu, muay thai, wrestling/grappling and boxing.
5/14/07 9:59 PM
Rob Gray

Edited: 14-May-07
Out of curiosity who is your roommate and do you know if he teaches at the Muncie PAL club? I have heard some guys say they work out at the Anderson PAL club but I don't know if they do so on a regular basis. Modern Gladiator is a nice looking place but is still a heck of a drive for me both ways with gas prices where they are. I will keep that in mind though if I decide to try it. I really want to learn how to box. Even if its from coach in a small atmosphere. There is only so much you can do on your own or from a video and I want to learn from somebody who knows what they are doing.
5/22/07 10:34 PM
TapSkilz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-May-07
Max Burt teaches in Muncie Saturday mornings at the YMCA across from Ball State. E-mail me at James@IBJJA.com and I'll give you his info

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.