UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> big ass nipples

3/1/08 7:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Mar-08
DO NOT just ingest Nolvadex. Good grief, do a google search on the side effects. I know someone who got serious PERMANENT damage to his vision after a week of taking Nolva. The possible visual side effects are only one of the many possible sides. Could be blood clots, fatty liver, vision damage, or maybe nothing. No way of knowing 'till you try right ? No. Go to a doctor/ endo. Get your hormone levels checked and research gyno removal surgery. Do not buy some sh!t off the internet or from some "knowitall" meathead from the gym or MMA.TV.
3/2/08 1:26 AM
scrappydoo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Mar-08
lol skarheads trolling again.
5/5/08 2:50 AM
evangelico
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD - DO NOT just ingest Nolvadex. Good grief, do a google search on the side effects. I know someone who got serious PERMANENT damage to his vision after a week of taking Nolva. The possible visual side effects are only one of the many possible sides. Could be blood clots, fatty liver, vision damage, or maybe nothing. No way of knowing 'till you try right ?

No. Go to a doctor/ endo. Get your hormone levels checked and research gyno removal surgery. Do not buy some sh!t off the internet or from some "knowitall" meathead from the gym or MMA.TV.

listen to skarhead
12/23/08 7:29 AM
JRob7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me to bro.....shit i could breast feed no problem....i will post pic later........

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.