UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Blackwater Question

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/3/07 5:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StreetBoxer02
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-May-07

Just a quick question...was wondering if civilians had a chance of joining blackwater. I read in the add its made up of LE and ex military but i figured id pop the question anywho. thanks.
5/17/07 9:57 PM
mrchips

Edited: 17-May-07
Here ya go... CORPORATE OPPORTUNITIES Title: Housekeeper Date Posted: 05-03-2007 Closing Date: Open Until Filled Primary Purpose: Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor, ensures that all Blackwater facilities are neat and clean. Essential Functions: Cleans rooms and offices, bathrooms and fixtures in bunkhouse, office buildings, trailers, warehouse and common areas. Vacuums, mops, dusts and spot-cleans. Honors additional housekeeping requests made by visitors or as needed Cleans and polishes signs, drinking fountains, walls, mirrors, windows Empties trash receptacles/bins and replaces liners Restocks soap, paper towels, personal item dispensers, toilet paper, etc. Performs other duties as assigned or required. Required Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous housekeeping experience is preferred. Must possess excellent customer service skills with clients and individuals at all levels of the organization. Working Conditions: Subject to frequent interruptions. Must be able to work independently on assigned tasks and accept verbal and written directions. Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs, including up and down stairs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met. For consideration please send resume and salary requirements to: Email Address: 8695-IJB-0@blackwaterusa.hrmdirect.com or turn in a resume to the gate guards on site Mailing Address: Blackwater Blackwater Human Resources P.O. Box 1029 Moyock, NC 27958 Blackwater USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
5/18/07 8:43 PM
StephenL

Edited: 18-May-07
but would i get to wear urban camo and hi-tecs while cleaning? stephen
10/3/07 11:07 PM
swmnbjjer1

Edited: 03-Oct-07
i doubt it, you have to bring something to the table, they aren't going to hire a bunch of weekend warriors who have shot a little and train some MA, they hire professional soldiers and law enforcement, although i did meet a lady at my A school who was a gold medalist in shooting, but again she has knowledge to pass down so i guess you could but it would be hard, start shooting alot!!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.