UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> I need a favor...

5/3/07 10:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hooahfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-May-07

As y'all all know, I'm moving home for the summer. However, I'll still be down here for at least 1 weekend a month for my Reserve duties. So yea. My drill weekend is about 10 days from now--the 12th & 13th. So what I'm asking is---do any of y'all have a couch or a particularly soft piece of floor I can crash on Friday and Saturday nights? I'm clean, quiet, and I don't snore. Get my email address from Mr. Snyder and let me know, please. Thanks in advance, y'all.
5/3/07 10:24 PM
HighPoint

Kat - we have you taken care of here.  Call or talk to me before you leave.  This also goes for anyone else who comes in town to train with us.  WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
5/3/07 10:48 PM
hooahfighter

I'll talk to you tomorrow when I come roll at noon. And thanks.
5/4/07 12:16 AM
GrendelX
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-May-07 12:20 AM
I can just see me asking my girlfriend that one lol. Hate to here you wont be around all that much :(
5/4/07 4:10 PM
too hotty

Edited: 04-May-07
Hate to see you leaving. You really work hard and have improved alot. I have don't have any room at my house. I got 3 kids and my wife.It is good to have some females in the program dedicated like you.You will be missed! When will you be back around August? Too Hotty
5/4/07 11:57 PM
hooahfighter

Edited: 04-May-07
Too Hotty--- Classes start back August the ......22nd. So I'll be back in that week, the day depends on when I'm able to move in. But I'll be around High Point sporadically this summer, so.... Everyone-- I got a place to stay, so thanks. Y'all rock!
5/24/07 3:01 PM
Lil Whip

Edited: 24-May-07
hey girl... I'm glad it all worked out for that weekend, but I just wanted you to know that if you EVER need a place to stay, you're welcome to stay with us. We've got lots of room, and I would thoroughly enjoy two people talkin' shit to Doc instead of just me.
5/24/07 5:15 PM
HighPoint

Doc - you are more than welcome to stay at my house anytime Kat stays at yours.  You know where your peace-haven is....

5/24/07 8:17 PM
NC Enforcer

uh huh....right...and where will Mariea be at? You don't think she'll be talking some trash? Doc, there is no peace for you anywhere...you will be tracked down! And Trish will deal with you Steve! I on the other hand will just be a passive bystander just minding my own business and trying not to create any trouble for anyone. :)
5/24/07 8:59 PM
hooahfighter

Just because Doc isn't there doesn't mean that Trish and I won't talk shit...him being there just gives him a chance to defend himself.
5/25/07 9:34 AM
Lil Whip

Edited: 25-May-07
Since WHEN does my beloved NC Enforcer mind her own business?!?! Nigga please. If you did, you would be a lot less fun and we wouldn't have so much in common.... :) Now Steve, are you SURE you want to start shit with me and the Enforcer? I don't think you'll have as much BJJ backup as you think... methinks that most of them pledge allegience first and foremost to La Cubanita Suprema.
5/25/07 1:36 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 25-May-07 01:50 PM
I'm not starting anything with you guys - I try to pick my battles more wisely.  If Doc needs a safe-house, then I will be more than glad to provide it.  However, we all know Doc will be hangin' out with the girls if they go shoe shopping (and I don't mean the "shoe show").

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.