UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> honda cbr 125

5/5/07 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SlatstheFist
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-May-07

anyone (in canada as not comoing out in the states) have any thoughts on this. Just got my M1 (learners) and going for the M2 soon. Looking for a small starter bike. Is 125cc to little? I wanna make sure I can keep up with traffic. Also, the bikes looks sweet, but really skinny. I havene't seen one in person yet, but the tires looks like they are from a bicycle. Anyone seen this or have any thoughts on this bike?? Its big in Europe. Any Euro's here have or seen this bike? thanks, slats
5/5/07 11:12 PM
big_slacker
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-May-07 11:17 PM
I saw one in poland. We rolled it out of the shop so I could see it outside, sit on, take pics, etc... It is super light, you can pick the back tire up and move it around. LOL! Its is a very small bike but an averaged sized person could ride it without a gorilla on a tricycle look. I believe it tops out at 120kph so you could certainly keep up with traffic. Probably not a good freeway cruiser but around town it would be fine. I didn't get to test ride it so I can't comment on power, braking, etc... Single disc up front but again its small so it probably stops just fine. I'd love to get my hands on one and rip around on it. Looks like it'd be fun!
5/6/07 6:50 AM
Lymie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-07
Perfect learner bike. Cant go wrong with it. Yes its a 125 so there is not alot of power but gret fun to ride. Will help teach you what bikes should and can do.
5/6/07 11:31 PM
Joy Division
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-07
just get an ex250. Cool looking bike, but way too small. A bike is a bike though, you will have fun regardless, but it will seriously lack power. I wouldnt feel safe riding one.
5/7/07 7:22 PM
SlatstheFist
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-May-07
yeah, im also looking at the 250 kawi,,but dammit, i wish they would update the desgin of the damn thing. But well see, i coudl get a new 125 for less than a used 250. But the lack of power and size on the 125, does concern me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.