UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> SBG Spring Camp '06-Review?

5/6/07 7:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jasonbaldy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-07

I am a huge fan of Thornton's and love what he has done for martial arts. I am interested in the Spring 2006 dvd series. I haven't read any reviews and I didn't see any video clips on Matt's website. Does anybody have any reviews?
5/15/07 12:03 PM
Erikm
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-May-07 12:08 PM
I could give one but I am a long time SBG member having trained at both Matt's Portland gym and Impact SBG, and have worked for One Dragon SBG.   Further, I was involved in the post production so my opinion will not be considered impartial.

That said, I think the set is great.  All new material for SBG and the Guard Surfing Drill from Matt Thornton is worth the  price of the set alone.  There is so much more though:    MMA from Steve Whittier, New 2-on1 material from Karl Tanswell, BJJ from Eric Hemphill, Takedowns from Eric Jetton, Clinch Surfing from Matt Thornton, Fitness warmup from Rebecca Sweeney.   I'll let others go into the details but there is a ton of gold material in the set.
5/17/07 1:10 PM
packer53
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-May-07
ttt for a review. Thanks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.